- Question 1: Fashionova, India's first design development centre has been launched in...?
Explanation:The centre will offer and fulfill business needs from co-working space, technicians, expert advice to cognitive workshops and industry exposure.
- Question 2: ___ has NOT set up dedicated universities for conducting courses in police services and internal security?
Explanation:India has initiated a proposal to establish the first National Police University in the country. It will aim to impart education in policing and internal security.
- Question 3: Govt has given principle approval for leasing of __ airports?
Explanation:These six airports are: Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, and Mangaluru.
- Question 4: How much fund has been earmarked for the third phase of the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY).?
Explanation:An estimated cost of eighty thousand two hundred fifty crore rupees out of which the central share will be fifty-three thousand eight hundred crore rupees while the state would invest twenty-six thousand four hundred fifty crore rupees.
- Question 5: Who is the new Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy?
- Question 6: Where is Budj Bim Cultural Landscape?
Explanation:Located in south-west Victoria Budj Bim Cultural Landscape has become the first in Australia to receive world heritage protection solely for its Aboriginal cultural importance.
- Question 7: A 3- year roadmap — named Utkarsh 2022 has been launched by...?
Explanation:The main of the plan is to improve the regulation and supervision of the central bank.
- Question 8: __ has been identified to predict monsoon accuracy?
Explanation:It measures how much of isotope Berylium-7 is in the air
- Question 9: Asia's first Six Sigma Institute of Mountain Medicines and High Altitude Rescue will be established in...?
Explanation:Institute aims to develop all type of research in Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga concerning High Altitude Mountains.