- Question 1: What is LCR full form?
Explanation: In a bid to further improve the cash position of banks, RBI has tweaked liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) norms to provide an additional 2 per cent window to lenders.
LCR indicates the proportion of highly liquid assets held by banks to ensure their ability to meet short-term obligations.
- Question 2: What is the full form of MSF?
Explanation:The RBI announced its first bi-monthly policy statement of the current financial year that the reverse repo rate under the LAF stands adjusted to 5.75 per cent, and the marginal standing facility (MSF) rate and the Bank Rate to 6.25 per cent.
- Question 3: Which country gives Zayed Medal?
Explanation: The United Arab Emirates has conferred the prestigious Zayed Medal on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the highest decoration awarded to kings, presidents and heads of states.
- Question 4: Who is the writer of the book - Kundan: Saigal Life & Music ?
Explanation: The book has been trans-created in English by Jyoti Sabharwal of Stellar Publishers and will be released on April 4, the 115th birth anniversary of Saigal.
- Question 5: India-Africa Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development (IAIARD) will be set up in ...?
Explanation: India has recently signed an agreement with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Consultancy Service (NABCONS) for setting up India-Africa Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development (IAIARD) in Malawi.
- Question 6: ___ has decided to launch world’s first national 5G networks?
Explanation: Hyper-wired South Korea has a reputation for technical prowess, and Seoul has made the 5G rollout a priority as it seeks to stimulate stuttering economic growth
- Question 7: What is Indian football team rank in the latest FIFA rankings s on April 5, 2019?
Explanation: The Indian men's football team gained two places to rise to 101 in the FIFA rankings issued on April 4. With 1219 total ranking points, the Indian team lies 18th among the Asian countries. The team did not play any international match after the last rankings on February 7.
Iran continued to top the Asian rankings at 21, followed by Japan (26), South Korea (37), Australia (41) and Qatar (55). Belgium holds on to the top spot while England is on the rise, snatching fourth place from World Cup finalists Croatia.
The top three positions are unchanged with World Cup winners France in the second spot and Brazil in third place.
- Question 8: India will get 24 multi-role MH-60 Romeo Seahawk helicopters from...?
Explanation:The multi-mission helicopters can detect, track and attack submarines and surface ships at sea.
- Question 9: ___ has been ranked first in e-learning training programme of Department of Personal and Training (DoPT) of the Government India?
Explanation:Institute had enrolled over 20,000 field staff in different districts of the State to impart training on 12 soft skill modules and three domain-modules on the RTI, office procedures, and finance and accounts, apart from Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).