- Question 1: ___ announces long-term visas for best 100 Arab start-ups ?
Explanation: The UAE Government has announced granting long-term visas for the top 100 start-ups shaping the fourth industrial revolution.
The 100 Arab start-ups were selected at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa, held in Jordan between 6-7th April. The Forum witnessed for the first time bringing together 100 emerging companies from the Arab region, which are working to shape the future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Question 2: __ has begun 100 days of mourning for over 800,000 people slaughtered in genocide?
Explanation: Rwanda today begins one hundred days of mourning for over 800,000 people slaughtered in a genocide that shocked the world, a quarter of a century on from the day it began.
President Paul Kagame will start a week of commemoration activities by lighting a remembrance flame at the Kigali Genocide Memorial, where more than 250,000 victims are believed to be buried, mainly from the Tutsi people.
The killings started on April 7, 1994, and lasted till July 4 of that year.
- Question 3: Lin Dan is related with...?
Explanation: Chinese badminton ace Lin Dan clinched the Malaysia Open in Kuala Lumpur today. After an electric performance , he beat countryman Chen Long 9-21, 21-7, 21-11.
- Question 4: Name the new president of World Bank?
Explanation: Senior US Treasury official David Malpass has been selected as President of the World Bank. The World Bank's executive board unanimously selected 63-year-old Malpass as the bank's 13th President for a five-year term last night.
- Question 5: Nusa Tenggara is a province in...?
Explanation: An earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale rattled Nusa Tenggara province in central Indonesia today but no tsunami warning was issued.
- Question 6: __ has got Licence For WiFi On Flights?
Explanation:State-owned telecom service provider Bharatiya Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has received a licence from the Department of Telecommunications to provide Internet and mobile services on flights.
- Question 7: ___ has received SEBI Approval To Start Stock Broking Services
Explanation:The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has given approval to Paytm Money the investment and wealth management platform of the mobile payments company to start offering broking services.
- Question 8: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has signed an MoU with the __ to collaborate in the field of standardization and conformity assessment?
Explanation:According to the MoU, IIT Delhi will provide infrastructure support for research and development projects of relevance to standardization and BIS will provide financial support to IIT Delhi for projects.
- Question 9: 7th Foreign Office consultations between India and Italy was held in ....?
Explanation:These consultations were aimed to provide an opportunity to review the follow-up actions taken after the visit of Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte in October 2018 as well as the entire range of bilateral relations.