- Question 1: First National Maritime Day was celebrated on...?
Explanation: In India, the National Maritime Day is celebrated every year on April 5. The day was first celebrated on April 5, 1964.
2019 theme was: Indian Ocean-An Ocean of opportunity.
- Question 2: Lakshmi Vilas Bank will merge with .....?
Explanation:The merger will also enable Tamil Nadu-based LVB to obtain a larger geographical presence.
- Question 3: World Health Day is observed on...?
Explanation: April 7 of each year marks the celebration of World Health Day.
From its inception at the First Health Assembly in 1948 and since taking effect in 1950, the celebration has aimed to create awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization.
- Question 4: Chakpa community is related with...?
Explanation: Phayeng Village, in Imphal West district of Manipur, has become India’s first carbon-positive settlement, is scheduled caste village of the Chakpa community.
- Question 5: Dhanush is the first indigenously built 155 mm long-range artillery gun has a strike range of __ kilometers?
Explanation:In Madhya Pradesh, the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has handed over six indigenous Dhanush artillery guns to the Army in a ceremony held at the Gun Carriage Factory in Jabalpur.
The OFB recently received a bulk production clearance from the Army and the Defence Ministry for 114 Dhanush artillery guns.
- Question 6: In the fourth edition of the Indian rankings based on the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 Delhi University's __ has been ranked the best among colleges across the country?
Explanation: Indian Institute of Technology Madras topped the rankings while the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore bagged the second rank followed by IIT Delhi. Out of ten top institutes, seven are IITs. Jawaharlal Nehru University got the seventh rank and Banaras Hindu University bagged the tenth spot.
Delhi University's Miranda House was ranked the best among colleges across the country, while the varsity's St Stephen's College was ranked fourth. AIIMS has been ranked first among medical sciences institutes and National Law School, Bangalore has topped law colleges.
- Question 7: Recently, We have been hearing a term FAME 2.What is the meaning on M in it?
Explanation:FAME: Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles
- Question 8: Puthandu is __ new year ?
Explanation: Puthandu is the Tamil New Year celebrated in the month of April by preparing Manga Pachadi a traditional food to ring in their new year.
- Question 9: CRPF Valour Day is observed on....?
- Question 10: Article 35A was added to the Indian Constitution in...?
Explanation:Article 35A of the Indian Constitution is an article that empowers the Jammu and Kashmir state's legislature to define - permanent resident - of the state and provide special rights and privileges to those permanent residents which are excluded for non-permanent residents.
It was added to the Constitution through a Presidential Order, i.e., The Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 1954 – issued by the President of India on 14 May 1954.