- Question 1: Google has launched a New Cloud Platform ....?
Explanation:Google launched Anthos, a new open platform from Google Cloud, that lets users run applications from anywhere.
Anthos allows users to run applications, unmodified, on existing on-premise hardware or on the public cloud and is based on the Cloud Services Platform that Google announced in 2018.
- Question 2: __ Bank has been identified as number 1 bank by customers in India, as per Forbes World's Best Bank survey?
Explanation:HDFC Bank emerged as India’s No 1 bank. ICICI Bank was at number 2 and SBI was surprisingly ranked 11th in the list.
- Question 3: CMFRI and SRO have signed an MoU to protect Smaller Wetlands which are smaller than hectares in area?
Explanation:An MoU has been signed between the CMFRI and the Space Applications Centre (SAC) of the ISRO to develop a mobile app and a centralised web portal with a complete database of wetlands that are smaller than 2.25 hectares in the country.
- Question 4: What is the capital of Haiti?
Explanation: The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) voted unanimously voted for the resolution to completely end its peacekeeping operations in Haiti on October 15.
- Question 5: Rajouri Day is observed...?
Explanation: Rajouri Day is celebrated on April 13 every year to commemorate the bravery and valour of the gallant soldiers and brave-hearts of Rajouri district who laid down their lives for the liberation of Rajouri from rebels and Pakistan army personnel who had infiltrated from across the border.
- Question 6: International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on...?
Explanation:The International Day of Human Space Flight is the annual celebration, held on April 12, of the anniversary of the first human space flight by Yuri Gagarin.
- Question 7: Indian Navy has got its Virtual Reality Centre for Designing Warships at...?
Explanation:A new, state-of-the-art Virtual Reality Centre (VRC) was Friday inaugurated by Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba here that would provide a "major boost" to indigenous warship design capabilities of the Navy, officials said.
- Question 8: As per the World Population 2019 report, what is the life expectancy in India?
Explanation:India also recorded an improvement in life expectancy at birth. The life expectancy at birth in 1969 was 47 years and in 2019, it is 69 years.
India’s population grew at an average annual rate of 1.2 per cent between 2010 and 2019 to 1.36 billion, more than double the annual growth rate of China, according to a report by the United Nations Population Fund.
- Question 9: Name the Jamia Millia Islamia First Woman Vice-Chancellor?
Explanation: Professor Najma Akhtar has been appointed as the vice-chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), making her the first woman to hold the charge.
- Question 10: Who has won Formula One's 1,000th race?
Explanation: In motor racing, Lewis Hamilton won the Chinese Grand Prix for a record sixth time on Sunday.
He seized the overall lead from his Mercedes teammate Valtteri Bottas in Formula One’s 1,000th world championship race.