- Question 1: Where is Cam Ranh Bay ?
Explanation:The Indian Navy undertook the second edition of the bilateral maritime exercise between the Indian Navy and Vietnam Peoples’ Navy, (IN – VPN BILAT EX) at/ off Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam.
- Question 2: Google has opened its first African AI Lab in ...
Explanation:Google has opened its first African artificial intelligence (AI) centre in Ghana’s capital Accra, one year after announcing the project.
- Question 3: A private blockchain with a pseudo-token, launched by IMF and the Wordl Bank is called ___?
Explanation:The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank have together launched a private blockchain with a pseudo-token.
The new token, called - Learning Coin - and only accessible within the IMF and World Bank, has a purpose to teach relevant individuals within the organizations about blockchain.
- Question 4: NRI-Insta-Online Paperless Account Facility has been launched by...?
Explanation:IDBI Bank has launched - NRI-Insta-Online account opening process for NRIs residing in the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) member countries.
- Question 5: ___ has become the first public sector bank In India to meet RBI’s EMV Mandate ?
Explanation:ACI Worldwide, a global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, announced that Canara Bank has successfully rolled out major new functionality to support EMV card acquiring across its ATM network and Aadhaar Authentication, leveraging ACI’s UP Retail Payments solution to achieve market firsts.
- Question 6: ___ has been named Goodwill Ambassador of Team India At The Street Child Cricket World Cup ?
Explanation:Indian women's cricket team captain Mithali Raj has been named the goodwill ambassador of Team India at the Street Child Cricket World Cup (SCCWC).
- Question 7: Bajrang Punia is related with...?
Explanation:India's Bajrang Punia has regained the world number one spot in the men's 65-kilogram freestyle category rankings.
The rankings were released by United World Wrestling on Wednesday night.
- Question 8: Fill in the blanks: World Heritage Day is observed on ___ and 2019 theme is __
Explanation: Today is World Heritage Day. The day is celebrated every year to promote cultural heritage across the world. The theme of this year is Rural Landscapes.
- Question 9: As of 2018, India has __ World Heritage Sites?
Explanation: As of 2018, India has 36 World Heritage Sites including Western Ghats, Sundarbans National Park, Taj Mahal, City of Ahmadabad, Nalanda University, Mahabodhi Temple in Bihar and Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh.
- Question 10: Site containing 220-million-year-old fossilized remains of dinosaurs discovered in ...?
Explanation:A site containing the 220-million-year-old fossilized remains of nearly a dozen dinosaurs has been discovered in western Argentina.
According to Argentinian paleontologist Ricardo Martinez of the University of San Juan, there are almost ten different individuals, with practically no sediment.