- Question 1: Who is the PM of Australia?
Explanation:In Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison's Liberal-National Coalition won the federal elections.
Prime Minister Morrison has declared victory after his coalition defied opinion polls and secured a surprise win over the opposition Labor Party.
Opposition Labor Party leader Bill Shorten has announced that he is resigning after accepting defeat.
- Question 2: ___ has recently launched the Mosquito Disease Protection Policy?
Explanation: HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has recently launched the - Mosquito Disease Protection Policy.
- Question 3: Japan plans to launch the world's fastest-ever bullet train Alfa-X by...?
Explanation:Alfa-X, which is capable of reaching 400 kilometers per hour (249 mph).
- Question 4: Sana Mir is related with...?
Explanation: Pakistan off-spinner Sana Mir bagged the title of the most successful women ODI’s spinner in the world.
- Question 5: The third meeting of the Advisory Council of the 15th Finance Commission was held in ...?
Explanation: During the meeting, the Council Members were d by the Commission on the progress made in terms of State Visits by the Commission and consultations with the RBI, bankers and financial institutions.
- Question 6: 2019 CEAT International Bowler of the Year is...?
Explanation: Jasprit Bumrah has been adjudged as International Bowler of the Year during the CEAT Cricket Rating (CCR) International awards 2019
- Question 7: Thrissur Pooram Festival is held in...?
Explanation:Thrissur Pooram is an annual Hindu festival held in Kerala, India.
It is held at the Vadakkunnathan Temple in Thrissur every year on the Pooram day - the day when the moon rises with the Pooram star in the Malayalam Calendar month of Medam
- Question 8: The world body governing Badminton, BFA, has launched two new formats ___ of the game?
- Question 9: Where is Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant?
Explanation: LogoIn Tamil Nadu, power generation has resumed in Kudankulam, one of the country's premier nuclear power stations.
Production commenced in the second power unit up to the level of 380 megawatts early this morning, after all clearances were received from the Nuclear Power Corporation. Power production had been stopped in the unit in November 2018 for maintenance purposes.