- Question 1: Rani Abbakka Force, all women police force has been launched by ...?
Explanation: Mangaluru City Police has launched an all-women police patrol unit ‘Rani Abbakka Force’ for the protection of women and children.
- Question 2: 16th Ministerial Meeting of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD-2019) held in...?
Explanation:The 16th Ministerial Meeting of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD-2019) was held in Doha, Qatar from April 30-May 2 with theme Partners in Progress.
- Question 3: Chevalier de l'Ordre national de la Lgion d'Honneur is the highest civilian award of...?
Explanation: Former ISRO chairman A S Kiran Kumar has been conferred with France's highest civilian award - Chevalier de l'Ordre national de la Lgion d'Honneur for his contribution to India-France space cooperation.
- Question 4: First Indian bank to link interest rates to RBI's repo rate is...?
Explanation: The State Bank of India (SBI) has become the first bank in the country to link its saving and loan interest rates to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Question 5: King Maha Vajiralongkorn is related with...?
Explanation: King Maha Vajiralongkorn has been crowned as the Rama X of Thailand in a dazzling show of pageantry on behalf of the Thai people.
- Question 6: G-7 2019 will be held in..
Explanation: India is officially invited to Group of 7 (G-7) industrialized nations summit along with Australia, Chile and South Africa.
The summit is scheduled to be held in Biarritz, France in August 24-25, 2019.
- Question 7: IIT __ has tied up with e-Governance Services India Limited to upscale Unnat Bharat Abhiyan?
Explanation: Common Service Centre’s (CSC) e-Governance Services India Limited has tied up with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Kanpur to upscale Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, which aims to find solutions to accelerate sustainable growth in rural India.
- Question 8: What is the total length of Desert Storm 2019 ?
Explanation: Desert Storm 2019, touted to be the longest Cross-Country Rally in India is set to kick off on May 8.
The four-day-long Rally will see over 100 teams competing in high temperatures, treacherous dune crossings and fast technical gravel straights.
It comprises 600 km of extremely harsh Special Stages in addition to over 900 km of Transport Stages.
The first stage, covering a distance of 158 km, is starting from Bikaner in Rajasthan today.