- Question 1: ASEAN-India Ministerial Meeting 2019 held in...?
Explanation: The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is a regional grouping of 10 Southeast Asian countries.
- Question 2: Name the author of the book - The Dynamics of Indian Education?
Explanation: The book talks about the whole gamut of issues relating to the Indian education system.
- Question 3: Rajya Sabha has passed National Medical Commission Bill, which seeks to repeal the Indian Medical Council Act.... ?
Explanation:The Rajya Sabha has passed the National Medical Commission Bill, 2019 with few amendments.
The bill will be again sent to the Lok Sabha for approval. The Bill seeks to repeal the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Question 4: Which of these India Football clubs has just turned 100 years old?
Explanation: Football Giant East Bengal Club turns 100 years today. On Aug. 1 in 1920 East Bengal Club was established at Kumartuli Park in North Kolkata.
- Question 5: Pinki Jangra is associated with..?
Explanation:Commonwealth Games medal winners Gaurav Solanki in 56kg category and Pinki Jangra in 51kg category claimed comfortable victories to enter the quarterfinals of the Magomed Salam Umakhanov Memorial International Boxing Tournament in Kaspiysk, Russia.
- Question 6: What is the capital of Guinea?
Explanation: President Ram Nath Kovind has reached the Guinea capital, Conakry on the last leg of his three West African nation visit to Benin, Gambia and Guinea.
- Question 7: ___ has also banned face-covering clothing?
Explanation:The Netherlands banned face-covering clothing, such as a burqa or niqab, in public buildings and on transport as a contentious law on the garment came into force.
- Question 8: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar is related with...?
Explanation: In Shooting, Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar clinched a yellow metal in Men's Rifle 3 Positions (3P) at 12th Sardar Sajjan Singh Sethi Memorial Masters competition in New Delhi today.