- Question 1: Which state has launched Vhali Dikri Yojna ?
Explanation:Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched the ‘Vhali Dikri Yojna’ at Rajkot yesterday. The scheme for the welfare of the girl child has been launched to mark the 63rd birthday of Chief Minister.
- Question 2: __ has decided to waive off exam fees?
Explanation:Maharashtra Government has decided to waive off the entire exam fees, including practical exam for class ten and twelve students hailing from drought-affected districts of the state.
- Question 3: ___ of world Tiger lives in India?
Explanation:Minister of State for Environment Babul Supriyo has said that 70 per cent of world Tigers lives in India.
Global Tiger Day, also known as called International Tiger Day, is observed 29th July.
- Question 4: A joint venture company Khanij Bidesh India limited, KABIL has been set up with the participation of ___ Enterprises?
Explanation: A joint venture company Khanij Bidesh India limited, KABIL has been set up with the participation of three Central Public Sector Enterprises, CPSEs to ensure supply of critical Minerals to Indian domestic market.
These CPSEs are National Aluminium Company Limited, Hindustan Copper Limited and Mineral Exploration Company limited.
- Question 5: FTSE is a share index of the 100 companies listed on the __ Stock Exchange ?
Explanation:Last week Southeast Asian markets decline amid media reports showing Chinese factory activity contracted
- Question 6: A two-day workshop - ABHYAS VARGA is related with..?
Explanation:Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated a two-day workshop - ABHYAS VARGA for all BJP MPs in New Delhi.
Party President Amit Shah and Party Working President JP Nadda were also present on the occasion.
- Question 7: How many members are there in Mekong Ganga Cooperation bloc?
Explanation:India has emphasised on a better connectivity between India and other member countries of the Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) bloc for developing a vibrant economic growth corridor.
The MGC is a sub-regional cooperation organisation comprising India and five ASEAN countries, namely, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Question 8: As per the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India, AERA (Amendment) Bill- 2019, a major airport is the one which has annual passenger traffic of over __ lakh passengers?
Explanation:The number of air traffic passenger has been increased 117 million from 2008 to 345 million now.
- Question 9: Where is Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)?
Explanation:Jakarta-based Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) have been tasked to study the feasibility of developing the planned highway as a vibrant economic growth corridor for Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) bloc.
- Question 10: Where is Lauderhill city?
Explanation:India will take on the West Indies in the 1st Twenty-20 of the three-match international series in Lauderhill, USA. The match is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. (IST).