- Question 1: Article __ allows the Jammu and Kashmir legislature to define permanent residents of the state?
Explanation:Article 35A was inserted through the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 1954, which was issued by President Rajendra Prasad under Article 370.
- Question 2: Recently, Section 144 of the CrPC has been enforced in...
Explanation:According to an order, there shall be no movement of public and all educational institutions in Srinagar district shall remain closed.
- Question 3: Which country hosts Sultan Azlan Shah hockey tournament?
Explanation: Five-time Champion India continued its unbeaten streak in the tournament, collecting 13 points from five league matches with the help of four wins and a draw.
- Question 4: Recently India has successfully test-fired its all-weather tracked-chassis Quick Reaction. What is its name?
Explanation:India has successfully test-fired its all weather tracked-chassis Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QR-SAM) from a mobile launcher at launch complex III of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur in Odisha.
QR-SAM system is capable of engaging multiple targets within a range of around 25 to 30 km with two vehicle configuration for area air defense.
- Question 5: Sharda Peeth, an ancient Hindu temple, is located in...?
Explanation:There was a proposal of the Pakistan government to establish a corridor that will allow Hindu pilgrims from India to visit Sharda Peeth, an ancient Hindu temple in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
- Question 6: Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana health assurance of __ lakh rupees per family per year is provided?
Explanation:As per the recent reports, Chhattisgarh is one of the best-performing states under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
About 35 lakh people have so far benefited from the scheme in the country of which five lakh are from Chhattisgarh.
- Question 7: Anant Setalvad was famous...?
Explanation:Setalvad had started his radio commentary stint in the pre-TV days and had shared the mike with the likes of former Test opener and ex-selection panel chief Vijay Merchant on All India Radio.
- Question 8: ___ has been honoured with Bharat Gaurav Award?
Explanation:East Bengal club has awarded its highest honour - Bharat Gaurav – to India’s first cricket World Cup-winning 1983, captain Kapil Dev.
- Question 9: In Bangaluru, Innovation for Clean Air (IfCA) has been launched by India and ...?
Explanation:It is a two-year joint initiative and aims to provide a unique measurement system for clean air for the people of Bangaluru.
- Question 10: Which tech giant has teamed up with Apollo Hospitals to fight cardiovascular diseases?
Explanation:The two will set up a National Clinical Coordination Committee (NCCC), which will guide the two entities on all cardiology and cardiovascular-related Artificial.