- Question 1: Name the winner of Miss World Diversity 2019?
Explanation:Naaz Joshi, an Indian transsexual woman has been crowned Miss World Diversity 2019 at Port Louis in Mauritius on August 3
- Question 2: Lakshmi Vilas Bank will merge with .....?
Explanation:The merger will also enable Tamil Nadu-based LVB to obtain a larger geographical presence.
- Question 3: India’s first national Time Release Study has been conducted by...?
Explanation:The study is expected to provide solutions for faster movement of cargo across borders to benefit traders.
- Question 4: Chakpa community is related with...?
Explanation: Phayeng Village, in Imphal West district of Manipur, has become India’s first carbon-positive settlement, is scheduled caste village of the Chakpa community.
- Question 5: Name the author of the book - Tools and Weapons: The Promise and The Peril of the Digital Age
Explanation:Book talk about insightful insiders view of how technology is both empowering us and threatening us.
- Question 6: In the fourth edition of the Indian rankings based on the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 Delhi University's __ has been ranked the best among colleges across the country?
Explanation: Indian Institute of Technology Madras topped the rankings while the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore bagged the second rank followed by IIT Delhi. Out of ten top institutes, seven are IITs. Jawaharlal Nehru University got the seventh rank and Banaras Hindu University bagged the tenth spot.
Delhi University's Miranda House was ranked the best among colleges across the country, while the varsity's St Stephen's College was ranked fourth. AIIMS has been ranked first among medical sciences institutes and National Law School, Bangalore has topped law colleges.
- Question 7: Recently, We have been hearing a term FAME 2.What is the meaning on E in it?
Explanation:FAME: Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles
- Question 8: Puthandu is __ new year ?
Explanation: Puthandu is the Tamil New Year celebrated in the month of April by preparing Manga Pachadi a traditional food to ring in their new year.
- Question 9: ___ will provide free electricity for people using up to 200 units under a domestic connection?
Explanation:Those consuming 201-400 units of electricity will get about 50% subsidy.
- Question 10: Which state has launched - Save Green, Stay Clean - campaign?
Explanation:West Bengal will offer more than 1 lakhs saplings throughout the state for spreading of greenery.