- Question 1: What is the full form of PSOs - Payment System ....?
Explanation: The Reserve Bank today said all data related to payments must be stored in systems located only in India and data processed abroad will have to be brought back to the country within 24 hours.
The RBI had issued a directive in April 2018 on 'Storage of Payment System Data'. It had advised all system providers to ensure that within a period of six months, the entire data relating to payment systems operated by them is stored in a system only in India.
The RBI said in its Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on certain implementation issues raised by the Payment System Operators (PSOs) further said there is no bar on the processing of payment transactions outside India if so desired by the PSOs.
- Question 2: Name RBI's Offshore Rupee Markets head?
Explanation:The RBI task force on Offshore Rupee Markets (ORM), headed by Usha Thorat, has suggested liberal currency market for offshore user to match the flexibility provided by the offshore markets (or NDF markets).
- Question 3: Govt. will provide clean drinking water to all by ...?
Explanation:Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has reiterated the NDA Government’s commitment to provide clean drinking water to all by 2024.
Replying to a short duration discussion in the Rajya Sabha on the challenges of water crisis in the country, the Minister stressed the need to have a holistic approach to address the water problem in the country. He said the country has a tradition of saving ground water and conserving it.
- Question 4: Name the recently appointed green ambassador of Manipur ?
Explanation:The Manipur government has appointed a 9-year-old girl Valentina Elangbam as the State’s green ambassador after a video of her crying over felled tree went viral on social media.
- Question 5: Lahore Attari Samjhauta Express train was started in...?
Explanation:As a reaction to revocation of Article 370 in Jammu And Kashmir, Pakistan has suspended the Lahore-Attari Samjhauta Express train service.
- Question 6: Which state has published additional NRC Draft Exclusion list?
Explanation:Assam, the Additional NRC Draft Exclusion list published today consisting of 1,02,462 persons.
Official sources said that the persons whose names appear in the Additional Draft Exclusion List are those persons whose names are included in the Draft NRC published on July last year, but have been subsequently found ineligible due to various reasons.
- Question 7: ___ has signed MoU with Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre to develop Space Park?
Explanation:Kerala has been planning to promote Space Technology vertical in the State.
- Question 8: India's first water clinic for elephants has opened in...?
Explanation: India has opened its first specialised hydrotherapy treatment center (water clinic) for elephants suffering from arthritis, joint pain and foot ailments on the banks of the Yamuna in Mathura.
- Question 9: 22nd National Conference on e-Governance held in...?
Explanation: Digital India: Success to Excellence was this year theme.
- Question 10: World Tribal Day is observed on...?
Explanation:Indigenous Languages was the theme of 2019.