- Question 1: World Red Cross is observed on...?
Explanation:May 8th is celebrated as the World Red Cross Day and Red Crescent Day every year this day is to celebrate and acknowledge the volunteers.
- Question 2: World Hand Hygiene Day is observed on...?
Explanation:Theme for the year 2020: “SAVE LIVES: Clean your hands
- Question 3: Which state has passed ordinance to suspend most Labour Laws for three years
Explanation:To encourage industries to employ the large number of migrant workers that have come back & new investments to set up new industrial infrastructure and to benefit the existing industries & factories
- Question 4: Which state has launched - Pravasi Raahat Mitra - app for migrant Workers?
Explanation:The aim is to provide support for the migrant workers of Uttar Pradesh in other states to access the advantages of the government schemes.
- Question 5: ___ has become the first state to provide the facility of beds with ventilators in each district?
Explanation:Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in the country to provide the facility of beds with ventilators in hospitals of all 75 districts of the state.
- Question 6: In the term CBIC, what is the meaning of last C?
Explanation:CBIC: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and CUSTOMS.
PicsCentral Board of Indirect Taxes and CUSTOMS (CBIC) has dismissed a link doing the rounds on social media regarding GST refund.
- Question 7: ADB has approved USD ___ loan to India to help fight coronavirus?
Explanation: The loan has been sanctioned with a view to support immediate priorities such as disease containment and prevention, as well as social protection for the poor and economically vulnerable sections.
- Question 8: Which country will launch its 1st satellite - Arktika-M - to monitor Arctic climate and environment?
Explanation:It will be launched from Baikonur space center (Kazakhstan) using a Soyuz-2.1b carrier rocket with a fregat booster.
- Question 9: Sandeep Kumari is related with which sport?
Explanation:Discus thrower SandeepKumari, 27 years old, has been given a 4-year ban by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) after failing a drug test,