- Question 1: BRICS Foreign Ministers Meet 2019 held in..?
Explanation:BRICS have urged to prevent the financing of terrorist networks and terrorist actions from their territories.
The five nations Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa held its meeting of Foreign Ministers at Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Question 2: ___ has recently launched the Mosquito Disease Protection Policy?
Explanation: HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has recently launched the - Mosquito Disease Protection Policy.
- Question 3: Japan plans to launch the world's fastest-ever bullet train Alfa-X by...?
Explanation:Alfa-X, which is capable of reaching 400 kilometers per hour (249 mph).
- Question 4: Which committee has been formed to coordinate and strategize the preparation for the 2020 and 2024 Olympics?
Explanation:Committee will work to ensure that the performance of the Indian athletes is optimized in the Olympics and other multidisciplinary events.
- Question 5: The third meeting of the Advisory Council of the 15th Finance Commission was held in ...?
Explanation: During the meeting, the Council Members were d by the Commission on the progress made in terms of State Visits by the Commission and consultations with the RBI, bankers and financial institutions.
- Question 6: Which American city will Howdy, Modi, event on September 22?
Explanation:Houston-based Texas India Forum will host a community summit in honor of visiting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the NRG Stadium on September 22.
The event will be called "Howdy, Modi!", mean how are you doing Modi.
- Question 7: Thrissur Pooram Festival is held in...?
Explanation:Thrissur Pooram is an annual Hindu festival held in Kerala, India.
It is held at the Vadakkunnathan Temple in Thrissur every year on the Pooram day - the day when the moon rises with the Pooram star in the Malayalam Calendar month of Medam
- Question 8: Govt has approves national permit scheme for inter-state travel for bus operators, which will increase state revenue by ___ per cent?
Explanation:The money will be directly credited to the states in a proportionate manner.
- Question 9: Which of these is NOT a Basin country of Strait of Hormuz?
Explanation:There is unprecedented tension between Iran and the West, mainly regarding the safety of commercial shipping in the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz.
- Question 10: Which is the first state to implement Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna
Explanation: Uttar Pradesh has become the first state to implement Pradhanamntri Suraksha Beema Yojna in the country.
As per a press release in the state as many as 1.95 crores people have been given insurance cover under the scheme till 31 march 2019.