- Question 1: Recently term HPTI was in news, what is the meaning of I in it?
Explanation:HPTI: House Price to Income. The price to income ratio is the basic affordability measure for housing in a given area
- Question 2: ___ hosted first-ever Global Conference for Media Freedom?
Explanation:It was co-hosted by the UK and Canada in London. The Conference aims to strengthen media freedom around the world.
- Question 3: __ has launched Operation Thirst?
Explanation:The operation aims to crackdown the selling of unauthorized Packaged Drinking Water (PDW).
- Question 4: Which public sector bank has registered a loss of 189.77 crore rupees in the last quarter, as compared to its previous quarter?
Explanation:Representational PicThe public sector Indian Bank has registered a loss of 189.77 crore rupees in the last quarter, as compared to its previous quarter.
Its Chairperson and Managing Director Padmaja Chunduru unveiled the bank's annual financial results today in Chennai. Later, addressing the media, she said, the net profit has turned negative due to two corporate loans turning into NPAs for which no provisioning has been made earlier.
- Question 5: 2019 global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) has been published by
Explanation:The report states that India lifted 271 million people out of poverty between 2006 and 2016.
- Question 6: Geological Survey of India, GSI, has revealed that 35 per cent the country's Graphite deposits of the country is found in ...?
Explanation:The GSI presented the data during its annual interactive meeting with the Department of Geology and Mining and Government of Arunachal Pradesh in Itanagar.
- Question 7: Kharchi Puja Festival is celebrated in...
Explanation:The centuries-old annual Kharchi Puja festival has started with at Puran Agartala in Tripura.
- Question 8: Recently, ___ has blocked all language editions of Wikipedia?
Explanation:China has broadened its block of online encyclopedia Wikipedia to include all language editions.
According to a report by the Open Observatory of Network Interference (OONI), China started blocking all language editions of Wikipedia last month.
- Question 9: Where is National Film Archives of India?
Explanation:Recently, rare footage of an iconic Marathi film Vande Mataram (1948) has become part of the Pune-based National Film Archives of India (NFAI).
- Question 10: M J Radhakrishnan was related with ___ cinema?
Explanation:He is better known for his works in Deshadanam, Karunam and Naalu Pennungal.
- Question 11: Recently, India joins global initiative, ___ to combat extremism online
Explanation:Representational Pic India has joined a major global initiative to combat terrorism and extremism online and secure the internet.
The initiative -- Christchurch call to action -- has been named after the New Zealand city where 51 people were killed in an attack on mosques