- Question 1: Anthony Amalraj is related with...?
Explanation:Indian pair of G. Sathiyan and Anthony Amalraj won the bronze at the 2019 World Tour Platinum Australian Table Tennis Open
- Question 2: Where is Asia's largest solar Power project located?
Explanation: Located in Rewa, MP, rain has damaged Asia's largest solar Power project.
- Question 3: Asian Road para-cycling championships 2019 held in...?
Explanation: Indian para-athletes came up with brilliant performance to secure a silver and two bronze medals at the Asian Road para-cycling championships at Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Question 4: ___ has collaborated with Ministry of Health to conduct the largest pan-India oral health survey till date?
Explanation:It will be the largest nationwide oral health survey in collaboration with the Ministry of Health to collect data that would act as a baseline for planning preventive and treatment strategies.
- Question 5: Malaria Elimination Research Alliance (MERA) India' has been launched to eliminate malaria from India by ...?
Explanation:The Indian Council of Medical Research has launched the 'Malaria Elimination Research Alliance (MERA) India' - a conglomeration of partners working on malaria control - in order to prioritise, plan and scale up research to eliminate the disease.
- Question 6: __ will officially abolish its controversial exit visa system, kafala, for all foreign workers by the end of 2019?
Explanation: The International Labour Organization (ILO) has recently announced that Qatar will officially abolish its controversial exit visa system for all foreign workers.
Qatar has introduced a series of labour reforms since its selection as the 2022 World Cup host, with the event setting in motion a huge construction programme employing foreign workers.
In September 2018, Qatar approved legislation to scrap the kafala or sponsorship, system which required that foreign workers obtain permission from their employers to leave the country.
- Question 7: The first-ever Himalayan states conclave will be held in ...?
Explanation:To be later in July 209, the prime focus of the summit will be on sustainable development.
- Question 8: Who has become the first ethnic Indian to contest and win an election in Japan ?
Explanation: He has been elected to Edogawa Ward assembly of Tokyo. Hence, this is the first-ever victory of a naturalized Japanese of Indian origin in elections in Japan.
- Question 9: Rama Sengupta Paul was a famous...?
Explanation:Rama Sengupta Paul (66), the Veteran lady mountaineer, has passed away in Kolkata, West Bengal. She led the first successful all-women expedition to Kedarnath Dome in Garhwal Himalaya.
- Question 10: Sharma committee has been formed to formulate design policy for...?
Explanation:The committee has been set up under the chairmanship of CPWD's Additional Director General M K Sharma.