- Question 1: ___ and NASSCOM Foundation has launched Innovate for an accessible India campaign to empower people with disabilities?
- Question 2: Who is the new CMD of Power Finance Corporation?
Explanation:On 16th March 2020, Ravinder Singh Dhillon was appointed as a Chairman and Managing Director of Power Finance Corporation (PFC) by the Appointment Committee of the Cabinet with effect from June 1, 2020.
- Question 3: Who won ISL (Indian Super League) trophy 2020?
Explanation:On March 17, 2020, ATK FC (Football Club) won the ISL (Indian Super League) trophy for the 3rd time following a 3-1 win against Chennaiyin FC in the final match held at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Margao, Goa.
- Question 4: Patil Puttappa, who died recently, was famous...?
Explanation:On March 17, 2020, Patil Puttappa (99) a veteran journalist, writer, Khadi Activist, and a former Rajya Sabha member passed away at Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) in Hubballi, Karnataka due to age-related illness.
- Question 5: Jairam Kulkarni, was a famous ___ actor ?
Explanation: On March 17, 2020, Marathi Actor Jairam Kulkarani passed away at the age of 88 in Pune, Maharashtra due to old-age related illness. He was born in Barshi tehsil in Solapur district, Maharashtra.
- Question 6: Name the 3rd state of India to launch Star Rating Program for industries?
Explanation: After Maharashtra and Odisha, Jharkhand is the 3rd state in India to launch Star rating program’ for industries.
The rating ranging on one to five scale, with the most polluting industry getting 1 star while the industry with the highest compliance rate with pollution control norms will get 5 stars.
- Question 7: India will provide 107.01 million of local currency for three new school buildings in ....?
- Question 8: Chameli Devi Jain Awards are given for...?
Explanation:Indian journalists Arfa Khanum Sherwani, senior editor of the news website ‘The Wire’ and Bengaluru-based freelancer Rohini Mohan jointly won the “Chameli Devi Jain Award 2019” for outstanding Women media persons.