- Question 1: Central Government has decided to fund ___ startups to promote Agri Firms?
Explanation:The funds will be provided under the Innovation and Agri-entrepreneurship Development Programme launched under the revamped Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana.
- Question 2: Under Atmanirbhar which of these has signed an MoU to supply mustard oil to ITBP?
Explanation: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to supply mustard oil to ITBP. This development is seen as another major step towards making India Atmanirbhar.
- Question 3: In the term ARHC, what does H stand for?
Explanation:Union Housing Minister Hardeep Singh Puri released Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC) Knowledge Pack.
ARHC is a sub scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) earlier this month to provide housing facility to migrant workers and urban poor.
- Question 4: Which of these writers is popularly known as Upanyas Samrat?
Explanation:Films Division to pay documentary tribute to Munshi Premchand and Mohammad Rafi.
Films Division Mumbai will be screening two special documentaries to mark the 140th birth anniversary of most accomplished writer and storyteller, Munshi Premchand.
- Question 5: Recently, India signed a Traditional System of Medicine and Homeopathy with which country?
Explanation:It aims to promote traditional systems of medicine and homeopathy between two nations on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
- Question 6: Which of these has published a study known as - The Toxic Truth: Children’s Exposure to Lead Pollution Undermines a Generation of Future Potential?
Explanation: The report states lead poisoning affects large number of children all across the globe.
- Question 7: Port Louis is a place in which country?
Explanation:Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his Mauritian counterpart Pravind Jugnauth jointly inaugurated the new Supreme Court building of Mauritius in Port Louis
- Question 8: Which country will have world’s First Large Scale Chemical Production Plant to Completely Run on Renewable Energy?
Explanation: The Polycarbonate facility of SABIC in Spain, is set to become the World’s first large scale industry to completely run on renewable power on signing a major agreement with Iberdrola, an electricity utility company to secure power from solar power projects.
- Question 9: What is the name of India’s First Solar Powered Ferry?
Explanation:Aditya, which is India’s First Solar Powered Ferry has received the 1st Gussies electric boat awards – Gustave Trouvé Award.