- Question 1: Which fo these has promoted Apricot farming based on Expert Committee report to boost farmers income?
Explanation:An Expert's Committee drawn from various research institutes and departments to study missing links in development and chain values of the sector and to suggest ways and methods through technological and financial intervention.
- Question 2: Which of these NITs will offer MA in English Literature?
Explanation: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Trichy has started an MA programme in English Literature, as a first step in removing barriers between arts, sciences and Technology, in line with the recently announced National Education Policy (NEP).
- Question 3: In the term eVIN, what is the meaning of I?
Explanation: Government has said that Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN) has ensured essential immunization services during the COVID pandemic.
eVIN is an innovative technological solution aimed at strengthening immunization supply chain systems across the country.
- Question 4: Where is Serum Institute of India located?
Explanation:The Drugs Controller General of India has given approval to Serum Institute of India, Pune to conduct Phase IIIII clinical trials of Oxford University-Astra Zeneca COVID-19 vaccine (COVISHIELD) in India.
- Question 5: Which of these has launched - Gramodyog Vikas Yojana?
- Question 6: Which country will construct modern food storage system with USD 202 million World Bank financial support?
Explanation: Bangladesh will be constructing five more modern food storage systems in the country in addition to the three already under construction with financing support from the World Bank to enhance the storage capacity and improve the efficiency of grain storage.
- Question 7: Name the country with which Indis has tied up for new 8 Million Pounds Medicinal Research?
Explanation: Funding is for five new medicinal research projects worth 8 million pounds (around Rs.78 crore)
- Question 8: India has tied up with __ to develop rapid testing for COVID-19 in under 30 seconds?
Explanation: The trials for the same are underway at a special testing site at Dr Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital on a large sample of patients for 4 different kinds of technologies namely, Voice test, Breath analyser test, Isothermal testing and Polyamine acid testing.
- Question 9: Benedikt Howedes is related with which sport?
Explanation: German Footballer Benedikt Howedes has announced his retirement at the age of 32