- Question 1: In the term ECLG, what is the meaning of L?
Explanation: Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said, over Rs. 92 thousand crore have already been disbursed under 100 per cent Emergency Credit Line Guarantee(ECLG) Scheme by Public and private sector banks .
- Question 2: Where is Kushak Bakula Rinpoche Airport?
Explanation:Security responsibilities of Kushak Bakula Rinpoche Airport in Leh will be handed over to Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) from 5th August.
- Question 3: In WEE, What is the meaning of 2nd E?
Explanation:The Women Entrepreneurship and Empowerment, WEE cohort initiative helps women ranging from college going students to middle-aged housewives to take up entrepreneurship as a viable, fulfilling career option.
- Question 4: Where is the Krishna Ghati sector?
- Question 5: DPEPP-2020 is related with which sector?
Explanation: Defence Ministry has formulated a draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy 2020 (DPEPP-2020).
The DPEPP-2020 is envisaged as overarching guiding document of Defence Ministry to provide a focused, structured and significant thrust to defence production capabilities of the country for self-reliance and exports.
- Question 6: Name the state where Thenzawl Golf Resort project has been implemented under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme?
Explanation:The Project was sanctioned under the Integrated Development of New Eco Tourism.
Golf tourism in India has a strong potential since the climatic condition is more favourable as compared to most countries.
- Question 7: Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2020-21 aims to promote pure science among school students of Class ...?
Explanation:It is an initiative of Vijnana Bharathi (VIBHA) in collaboration with Vigyan Prasar, Government of India and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) an institution under the Ministry of Education(formerly known as Ministry of Human Resource Development).
- Question 8: Name the committee which has been formed to suggest ways to Develop of International Retail Businesses?
Explanation:Committe will suggest ways to enhance International Retail Business in International Financial Services Centres (IFSC).
- Question 9: Name the category for which Nobel Laureate John Hume won the prize? Nobel Laureate John Hume died following a long period of illness
Explanation:Following the 1998 peace deal, Mr Hume was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, along with the then leader of the Ulster Unionist Party, David Trimble.