- Question 1: Bajrang Punia is related with...?
Explanation:India’s first gold at the 2019 Asian Wrestling Championship has been won by Bajrang Punia
- Question 2: Where was Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched in 2016?
Explanation:International Energy Agency has said that the scheme is a major achievement in improving the environment and health of women.
- Question 3: ___ has launched cyber defense insurance to protect businesses from financial and reputational losses due to cyber attacks?
Explanation:It is designed to protect against major insurable cyber exposures like hacking attacks, identity theft, disclosure of sensitive information and business interruption.
- Question 4: Based on the recommendation of Narasimham Committee, RBI has divested its entire stake in NHB and ???
Explanation:The entire stake worth twenty crore rupees in NABARD and 1,450 crore rupees in NHB in the last quarter of 2018-19, adding that the government is now cent percent holder of both these institutions.
- Question 5: Sonbhadra is a district in...?
Explanation:National Commission for Scheduled Tribes team will visit Sonbhadra District of Uttar Pradesh to inquire into the incident which led to the killing of 10 persons belonging to Scheduled Tribes over a land dispute.
- Question 6: India will be launching the Global Innovation Index on July 24, what will be the theme of 2019?
Explanation:Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal will launch the Global Innovation Index, GII on 24th July.
The GII is a charter to asses the innovation capabilities of national economies worldwide.
- Question 7: AS per ICRA, the Indian wireless broadband subscriber base has touched __ million in February?
Explanation:Rating and Research Agency ICRA has reported that Wireless broadband subscriber base in India has surged to 532 million in February 2019.
ICRA in its latest report said the wireless broadband subscriber base continues to maintain its strong growth trajectory witnessing the addition of 10.2 million during the month.
Wireless broadband subscriber base amounts to 45 per cent of the total subscriber base, it added.
- Question 8: Booth Chalo Abhiyan under membership campaign of BJP was launched in...?
Explanation:In Uttar Pradesh, BJP is carrying out Booth Chalo Abhiyan under membership campaign in the state with an eye on the election.
- Question 9: After the formation of two new districts in Tamil Nadu, the total number of districts will be...?
Explanation:Two new districts, 1st Tenkasi District would be formed from Tirunelveli and 2nd - Chengalpet District would be carved from Kanchipuram district.
- Question 10: Where is Dibang Multipurpose Project ?
Explanation:Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved 2880 Megawatt Dibang Multipurpose Project in Arunachal Pradesh at the cost of 1600 crore rupees.
Once completed Dibang Multipurpose Project will house the highest dam in the country with a height of 278 metres.