- Question 1: In the term CCPA, what is the meaning of P?
Explanation:CCPA - Central Consumer Protection Authority.
The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 came into force on July 20.
- Question 2: Which has launched its first space mission to Mars from Japan?
Explanation: H2A, the rocket carrying the Hope Probe to space, was launched from the Tanegashima Space Centre in Japan.
- Question 3: 3-day long Air Force Commanders Conference 2020 held in?
Explanation:The theme of the conference is - Indian Air Force in the Next Decade.
- Question 4: Recently, the Indian Navy undertook passing exercise PASSEX with ___ Navy in Indian Ocean Region?
Explanation:US Navy carrier strike group, led by USS Nimitz and Indian Navy conducted the maritime drills, PASSEX, which aims at further enhancing interoperability between Navies of both the countries.
- Question 5: In the term CIPET, what is the meaning of P?
Explanation:CIPET - Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology.
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology, CIPET an apex level premium institute under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories NABL for Testing and Certification of PPE Kit.
- Question 6: Which state has launched Godhan Nyay Yojana?
Explanation:Under the Godhan Nyay scheme, the Chhattisgarh government will procure cowdung at Rs 2 per kilogram from livestock owners and use it to prepare organic fertilizers.
- Question 7: Railway has announced the connectivity of all capitals of North-Eastern (NE) states through rail network by...?
Explanation:The work to connect capitals of Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Meghalaya is in progress.
- Question 8: Andre Schurrle is related with which sport?
Explanation:Andre is a German former professional footballer who played as a forward. He represented the German national team from 2010 to 2017.