- Question 1: ADB has sanctioned about rupee __ crore for power projects in Tripura?
Explanation:The funds will be used to upgrade capacity of 63 MW Rokhia Project to 120 MW at an estimated cost of over 699 crores and modernizing Gumti Hydro Electric Project
- Question 2: In the term POCSO , what is the meaning of the term C?
Explanation:The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (Amendment) Bill, 2019 has been passed by Rajya Sabha.
The bill seeks to enhance punishment, including a provision for death penalty, for committing sexual crimes against children.
- Question 3: Recently, Fitch has cut India’s GDP growth forecast to -- for fiscal year 20?
Explanation: Fitch Ratings on Friday cut India’s economic growth forecast for the next financial year starting April 1, to 6.8 per cent from its previous estimate of 7 per cent, on weaker than expected momentum in the economy.
- Question 4: Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the creation of buffer stock of ___ lakh Metric Tonnes of sugar for one year from the 1st of August?
Explanation:CCEA has also approved the determination of Fair and Remunerative Price of sugarcane payable by sugar mills for 2019-20 sugar season at 275 rupees per quintal.
- Question 5: Krem Um Ladaw is a place in...?
Explanation: India's deepest shaft cave has been discovered at Krem Um Ladaw in East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya during the 28th edition of the annual Caving in the Abode of the Clouds Expedition.
- Question 6: Who is the Chairman of15th Finance Commission?
Explanation:The 15th Finance Commission has met representatives of the Panchayati Raj Institutions, Urban Local Bodies and the Political Parties of Chhattisgarh in Raipur.
- Question 7: Name the author of the book - Chandra Shekhar- The Last Icon of Ideological Politics?
Explanation:Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited the families of all former Prime Ministers to share the important aspects of their lives to be put on display at the museum on Prime Ministers of India, where he released this book.
- Question 8: Who will be the new Governor of MP ?
Explanation:Lalji Tandon will take oath as Madhya Pradesh Governor at a function at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal on July 29.
- Question 9: Name the new governor of Andhra Pradesh Governor
Explanation:Biswa Bhusan Harichandan took charge as new Governor of Andhra Pradesh in Rajbhavan on July 25 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.