- Question 1: The government will raise health services expenditure to 2.5% of GDP by ...?
Explanation:1. Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has said the government has set a target to raise health services expenditure to 2.5 percent of the country's GDP by 2025.
2. National Health Policy 2017 envisages increasing the public health expenditure to 2.5 percent of the GDP by 2025.
- Question 2: Government has extended Kisan Credit Card facility to --- sector?
Explanation:Government has extended the facility of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) to fisheries and animal husbandry farmers to help them meet their working capital needs.
Minister of State for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Pratap Chandra Sarangi said this in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
- Question 3: In term FIEO, E stands for?
Explanation:Federation of Indian Export Organisations.
- Question 4: ___ is hosting FIFA Women's Football World Cup 2019?
Explanation:The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup is the eighth edition of the FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Question 5: Pullela Gopichand has been bestowed honorary doctorate by ...?
Explanation: India's chief national badminton coach Pullela Gopichand was bestowed upon an honorary doctorate by IIT Kanpur on the occasion of their 52nd convocation.
- Question 6: Name first-ever woman to lead EU Commission?
Explanation: Chief of International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde has been nominated as the first woman to head the European Central Bank.
- Question 7: BLA is an armed separatist group that operates in...?
Explanation:The United States has designated the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), which is fighting Pakistani rule in Balochistan province, as a terrorist organisation.
- Question 8: _ has passed controversial science sector reform bill
Explanation:The Hungarian parliament passed a bill that will enable the takeover of research institutes by Prime Minister Viktor Orban's government, which is accused by critics of seeking to control key institutions and sectors.
- Question 9: Fill in the blank:
Sino-British Joint Declaration of __ obliges the Chinese government to uphold Hong Kong's high degree of autonomy and its rights and freedoms?
Explanation: UK has warned China of serious consequences if it breaches a bilateral agreement to preserve Hong Kong's freedoms, after an unprecedented night of anti-government protests