- Question 1: Recently, Niqab has banned in __ government offices?
Explanation:Tunisia's Premier has banned the Niqab, Muslim face covering for women in government offices, citing security concerns after attacks in the North African country.
- Question 2: Where is National Centre for Good Governance ?
Explanation: Eighteen hundred Bangladeshi mid-career civil servants will be trained at the National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG) in Mussoorie between 2019-2025.
The first batch of 30 civil servants leaving for a two-week-long training programme in Mussoorie paid a visit to the Indian High Commission in Dhaka on July 5th .
- Question 3: __ has launched a toll-free CM helpline 1076?
Explanation:Uttar Pradesh government has launched a toll-free Chief Minister helpline 1076 that will empower state residents to register their complaints and get a time-bound action on the complaints.
- Question 4: Where is Kolkewadi Dam?
Explanation: Kolkewadi Dam is in the Konkani region, Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
Recently. people were killed after the Tiware dam in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra breached causing a flood-like situation in seven villages.
- Question 5: France has approved __ tax on online giants like Google, Amazon and Facebook.
Explanation:As of now, the companies pay nearly no tax in countries where they have large sales from their various prodcuts.
- Question 6: The world's largest burn and plastic surgery institute has started its operation ...?
Explanation:Buil with 500 crore Taka, the 500-bed hospital with 50 ICU and 12 operation theatres will offer advanced treatment to burn patients.
- Question 7: Atul Verma and Laishram Bombayla Devi are related with...?
Explanation: In Archery, the recurve mixed players Atul Verma and Laishram Bombayla Devi will compete for a bronze play-off in Berlin to brighten India's medal prospects.
- Question 8: Ajay Jayaram, Sourabh Verma and Lakshya Sen are related with...
Explanation: In Badminton, Indian trio of Ajay Jayaram, Sourabh Verma and Lakshya Sen have moved to the second round of the men's singles event of Canada Open Super 100 tournament.
- Question 9: Hima Das is an Indian...?
- Question 10: A report - Working on a Warmer Planet - The Impact of Heat Stress on Labour Productivity and Decent Work, has been published by ...?
Explanation: A UN reports say India is projected to lose 5.8 per cent of working hours in 2030 due to global warming, particularly impacting agriculture and construction sectors.
The report said that working hours will be lost because it is too hot to work or because workers work at a slower pace.