- Question 1: How much fund has been earmarked for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana?
Explanation: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana with an outlay of 50 thousand crore rupees will cover 116 districts in six States, namely Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Rajasthan.
- Question 2: Which city has developed Air-Venti' App to provide information on ICU beds, ventilators?
Explanation:Octaware Technologies Limited, in partnership with Probity Soft Pvt Ltd, has developed this mobile application for MCGM and the data regarding the ICU beds and Ventilators vacant status is d continuously.
- Question 3: In the term IGX, what is the meaning of g?
Explanation:Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has launched the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX), which is the first nationwide online delivery-based gas trading platform.
- Question 4: Which of these has launched out a unique project to produce Neera and Palm jaggery which has huge potential to create employment.?
Explanation: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Question 5: Name the state where Rajiv Gandhi Stadium will be upgraded as Khelo India State Centre of Excellence?
Explanation: The Ministry plans to establish one KISCE in each state and union territory, with an effort to create a robust sporting ecosystem in the entire country.
- Question 6: As per Institute for Management and Development (IMD)’s World Competitiveness Center (WCC), what is the rank Indian economy?
Explanation: It is the 32nd edition of World Competitiveness Index 2020.
- Question 7: Where is the Serum Institute of India located?
Explanation: Serum Institute of India will be supplying pneumonia vaccine to low-income countries.
- Question 8: Which of these has published a report titled - Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Food Security and Nutrition?
Explanation:AS per the report, 45 million people have fallen Acute Food Insecurity Since February 2020 due to COVID-19.
- Question 9: Where is the headquarter of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
Explanation: Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank has approved 2nd Loan of $750 Million under COVID-19 CRF to India