- Question 1: As per the recent Hurun Global Rich List, 2020 ___ has the highest number of billionaires?
Explanation: Mukesh Ambani , the only Indian in the Top 10, maintains the title of 'Richest Asian' with a net worth of $67 billion.
- Question 2: Hosni Mubarak was the former President of ...?
- Question 3: In Feb. 2020 which Indian payments bank crossed two crore customers benchmark?
- Question 4: In the term N-LRSI, what is the meaning of L?
Explanation: The National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) released NCAER Land Records and Services Index (N-LRSI 2020) recently
- Question 5: As of 2020, ___ languages in India are given the status of Classical language?
Explanation:4 of the 6 Classical languages are Dravidian. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam are Dravidian languages while Sanskrit and Odia are Indo-Aryan languages.
- Question 6: In First Khelo India University Games which University has topped medals tally?
Explanation: The Khelo India University Games concluded in Bhubaneswar, Odisha last night. Panjab University, Chandigarh took home the champions trophy-winning 46 medals including 17 gold, 19 silver, and 10 bronze.
Savitribai Phule Pune University claimed the second position and Punjabi University, Patiala declared as the second runners up. Panjab University won a total of 46 medals while Savitribai Phule Pune University won 37 medals including 17 gold, 11 silver, and 9 bronze medals.
- Question 7: Joginder Singh Saini was a famous coach of...?
Explanation: Veteran athletics coach and Dronacharya awardee Joginder Singh Saini, who groomed some of India's finest track and field stars, died in Patiala due to age-related problems.
He was 90. Saini, who remained the chief national athletics coach for many years from the 1970s to 90s, was not keeping well for the past few days.
- Question 8: Balbir Singh Kullar, who died recently was a famous player of...?
Explanation:Former India hockey player Balbir Singh Kullar, who was a part of the 1968 Olympics bronze-winning team, has died after suffering a heart attack at his home in Punjab.