- Question 1: How much fund has been earmarked under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan?
Explanation: This package is the sum of earlier announcements by the government during COVID-19 crisis and decisions taken by RBI viz. liquidity measures and rate cuts.
- Question 2: Sohrai Khovar painting is related with which state?
Explanation:Jharkhand’s Sohrai Khovar painting (a traditional and ritualistic mural art), Telangana’s Telia Rumal cloth (an intricate handmade work with cotton loom) and Thanjavur Netti Works (pith works) and Arambavur Wood Carvings form the state of Tamilnadu (TN) are the latest addition in the GI list.
- Question 3: As per the latest World Economic Forum global Energy Transition index 2020, which county has been ranked at 1st position?
Explanation:According to the World Economic Forum(WEF)’s global Energy Transition Index(ETI) 2020, India has ranked 74th with a score of 51.5%, Sweden(74.2%) has topped the list.
- Question 4: Manmeet Singh is related with which sport?
Explanation: On May 12, 2020, Former National Table Tennis (TT) champion Manmeet Singh Walia, passed away at the age of 58 in Montreal, Canada.
- Question 5: Which Indian state has launched HOPE a portal to help unemployed youth?
Explanation:The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Rawat launched HOPE- Helping Out People Everywhere a portal to create employment opportunities for the youths in their expertise and to provide skill development opportunities.
- Question 6: Which state has re-launched Sambal Yojana for Dalits tribals and poor?
Explanation: The scheme aims to strengthen the lives of the poor and Scheduled Caste(SC) and Scheduled Tribe(ST) communities by providing them social security cover, right from birth to death.
- Question 7: Which Indian state has the lowest infant mortality rate in India?
Explanation: Kerala is one of the states with an IMR in single digits at 7. MP has the worst ratio at 32.
- Question 8: Name the 1st Indian to win Fed Cup Heart award 2020 for Asia and Oceania zone?
Explanation:Indian professional tennis player Sania Mirza (33) has created a new history by becoming the 1st Indian to win Fed Cup Heart Award 2020 for Asia/Oceania zone.