- Question 1: _ is the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award (LTA) by the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television?
Explanation:Acclaimed Indo-Canadian filmmaker Deepa Mehta will be given the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television (ACCT). Sh
- Question 2: Venue of World Government Summit?
Explanation: On 10th of February, the 7th edition of World Government Summit (WGS-2019) was held at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE to deliver a road map towards a
- Question 3: International Day of Women and Girls in Science is celebrated on..?
Explanation:The 2019 theme is - Investment in Women and Girls in Science for Inclusive Green Growth.
- Question 4: The multinational maritime exercise AMAN 19 held in..?
Explanation:On February 8, the 5-day multinational maritime exercise - AMAN 19 - has commenced at Pakistan Navy Dockyard near the coastal city of Karachi.
- Question 5: Where is Hollong Modular Gas Processing Plant?
Explanation: On 9th of February, Prime Minister Narendra Modi formally inaugurated and dedicated to the Nation the Hollong Modular Gas Processing Plant (HMGPP) in Assam
- Question 6: The 3rd edition of Swachh Shakti-2019 held in..
Explanation:The third edition of Swachh Shakti-2019 was held at Kurukshetra, Haryana on February 12, which was attended by woman sarpanches and women associated with it.
- Question 7: National Unani Day is observed on...?
Explanation: The National Unani Day (NUD) is celebrated every year on 11th February to mark the birth anniversary of great Unani researcher Haqim Ajmal Khan.
- Question 8: Winner of Indian Historian has won the 2019 Dan David Prize is?
Explanation: Renowned Indian historian Sanjay Subrahmanyam has been awarded the Israel's prestigious Dan David Prize 2019 for his work on inter-cultural encounters between Asians, Europeans and people of North and South America during the early modern era.