- Question 1: First semi-heavy missile-equipped submarine Fateh has been launched by...?
Explanation:Fateh - Conqueror - in Persian, is capable of being fitted with cruise missiles.
Since 1992, Iran has developed a homegrown defense industry that produces light and heavy weapons ranging from mortars and torpedoes to tanks and submarines.
The Fateh has subsurface-to-surface missiles with a range of about 2,000 km.
- Question 2: Who wrote the book - Dusri Parampara Ki Khoj?
Explanation:Prof. Namvar Singh (92), renowned Hindi literary critic and author, has passed away in New Delhi on Feb 19. Born on 28th July 1926 in a village in Varanasi.
- Question 3: Simone Biles is related with which sport?
Explanation: Gymnast Simone Biles and tennis player Novak Djokovic won the top prizes at the 2019 Laureus World Sports Awards in Monaco.
- Question 4: ___ is hosting International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup 2019?
Explanation:Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore will inaugurate the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup in New Delhi today. Various events in the world cup will start from February 23rd and end on the 27th.
- Question 5: Which country gives Seoul Peace Prize?
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Seoul this morning on a two-day visit to South Korea. Mr Modi will hold bilateral talks with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and receive the Seoul Peace Prize in recognition of his dedication to international cooperation, global growth and human development.
- Question 6: Micro Bachat is an insurance product of...?
Explanation: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) on Monday launched a new micro insurance plan 'Micro Bachat'. It is a regular premium, non-linked, participating endowment micro insurance plan, which offers a combination of protection and savings, LIC said in a statement.
- Question 7: Winner of Lifetime Achievement Award at the 7th National Photography Awards 2019 is...?
Explanation: Ashok Dilwali has been bestowed with the Life Time Achievement Award, who is known for his work on the Himalayas.
- Question 8: 79th session of Indian History Congress will be held in...?
Explanation: The 79th Indian History Congress (IHC) will be held at Barkatullah University in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh from February 26. E
- Question 9: Operation Digital Board is an initiative of...?
Explanation: Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar on Wednesday launched Operation Digital Board to leverage technology in order to boost quality education in the country.
The Operation Digital Board (ODB) aims at converting a class room into a digital class room and in addition to availability of e-resources at any time and at any place to students.
- Question 10: India's first fulldome 3D Digital Theatre, has been inaugurated in...?
Explanation:The - fulldome 3D Digital Theatre - at the Science city was the first of its kind in India having a 23 metre titled dome to offer a fully immersive experience to the visitors, Sharma said while inaugurating it through video conferencing from New Delhi.