- Question 1: Where is Zojila Tunnel ?
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone for construction of 14.2 kilometre long Zojila Tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir.
Talking to AIR, Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said, the main objective of the project is to provide all weather connectivity to strategically important Leh region in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Question 2: Bharat Inclusive Initiative has been launched by....?
Explanation:IIM Ahmedabad’s Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) has launched a Bharat Inclusion Initiative to build knowledge and foster innovation and entrepreneurial activity across areas such as financial inclusion, livelihood, education and health. CIIE at IIM Ahmedabad helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into viable businesses.
- Question 3: ___ has Completed the Acquisition Of Telenor India?
Explanation:Airtel will begin integrating Telenor India’s operations across seven circles- Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, UP (East), UP (West) and Assam.
- Question 4: WHO has Launched - REPLACE - To Eliminate Trans Fat In Foods By ...?
Explanation:The World Health Organization (WHO) has launched a comprehensive plan to eliminate industrially-produced artificial trans fats from the global food supply by 2023.
WHO calls on governments to use the - REPLACE - action package to eliminate industrially-produced trans-fatty acids from the food supply.
- Question 5: International Day Of Families is observed on...?
Explanation:The International Day of Families is observed on the 15th of May every year. In 1993, the General Assembly of United Nations decided that 15 May of every year should be observed as The International Day of Families.
- Question 6: Lois Lane was a famous...?
Explanation:The actor Margot Kidder, best known for playing Lois Lane in the Superman films in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at the age of 69, a funeral home in Montana, US.
- Question 7: Where is Donghae City?
Explanation: India has defeated Malaysia 3-2 at the Women's Asian Champions Trophy 2018 in Donghae City, South Korea.
The Indian Eves make it 3 wins out of 3 games and clear up their road to the Finals. For India Gurjit Kaur, Vandana Katariya and Lal Ramsiami scored one goal each.
- Question 8: Yuki Bhambri is related with...?
Explanation:Top Indian tennis player Yuki Bhambri was today knocked out of the Busan Open by China's Ze Zhang at Samarkand Challenger. Second seed Yuki, playing his first tournament after winning the Challenger title at Santaizi in Taiwan, lost 4-6, 3-6 to his 265th ranked Chinese opponent. It was the third match between the two players.
- Question 9: Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, CCEA has approved an initial corpus of ___ rupees for Micro Irrigation Fund (MIF) with NABARD under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana?
Explanation: The allocation of 2000 crore rupees will be utilised during 2018-19 and 3000 crore will be utilised during 2019-20. NABARD will extend the loan to state governments during this period. Borrowings from NABARD shall be paid back in 7 years including the grace period of two years.