- Question 1: Startup India Yatra has been launched by...?
Explanation:Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu flagged off the Arunachal leg of the Startup India Yatra from civil secretariat in Itanagar.
Khandu said the Startup Yatra van will travel across the state with two Boot camps and 4 van stops to provide a platform to entrepreneurs at grassroots to pitch their ideas. He also said the yatra will create awareness among the youths on government’s policy for startups, startup India and other schemes aimed at supporting the entrepreneurs.
- Question 2: Centre has sanctioned 173 crore rupees for 58 national highway projects in ...?
Explanation:Centre has sanctioned 173 crore rupees for 58 national highway projects in Himachal Pradesh.
Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur told Assembly that the issue of declaring 69 highways and one other road as national highway has been taken up with the centre.
- Question 3: Recently, Part two of Darwaza Band campaign launched in ...?
Explanation: To further promote the use of toilets and to sustain the open defecation free status of villages across India, the part two of Darwaza Band campaign was launched in Mumbai today.
Promoted under the aegis of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen, the campaign was launched by Amitabh Bachchan in the presence of Maharashtra’s Minister for Water Supply and Sanitation, Mr. Babanrao Lonikar and Secretary of Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Mr. Parameswaran.
- Question 4: 5th India-Bangladesh Joint Consultative Committee Meet to be held in ....?
Explanation: The 5th India-Bangladesh Joint Consultative Committee Meeting will be held in New Delhi.
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Foreign Affairs Minister of Bangladesh Dr. A. K. Abdul Momen will co-chair the meeting.
- Question 5: PM-KISAN scheme will be implemented with effect from ...?
Explanation: Under the scheme, all Small and Marginal farmers families having cultivable land upto two hectares will be provided income support of six thousand rupees per year.
The money will be transfered directly into the accounts of beneficiary, in three equal installments. It will benefit 12 crore farmers and the scheme will be implemented with effect from 1st December, 2018.
- Question 6: Where is Jawahar Tunnel?
Explanation: In Jammu and Kashmir, ten persons have been trapped under snow avalanche at Jawahar Tunnel on Srinagar -Jammu National Highway.
According to security sources in Srinagar, among the trapped persons six are police personnel, while two are fire service men and two prisoners. The snow avalanche hit Jawahar Tunnel on Kashmir side.
- Question 7: RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das has announced that the limit of collateral free agricultural loans has been increased from one lakh to ... lakh?
Explanation:The decision has been taken in view of the overall inflation and rise in the agricultural input costs since 2010 when the limit was last revised.
- Question 8: RBI will inject Rs 37,500 crore through OMO in February. In term OMO, what is the meaning of M?
Explanation: RBI stated that it has decided to conduct the purchase of government securities under Open Market Operations (OMOs) for an aggregate amount of Rs 375 billion in the month of February 2019 through three auctions of Rs 125 billion each during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th week.
- Question 9: Winner Ranji Trophy 2018- 2019 is...?
Explanation:Vidharbha lifted the Ranji Trophy for the second time in a row, defeating Saurashtra by 78 runs at Nagpur.
Requiring five wickets to defend their title, the home team bundled out the visitors for 127 with more than two sessions to spare at the VCA stadium of Nagpur.