- Question 1: 83rd edition of Senior National Badminton Championships is being held in..?
Explanation:Top Indian shuttlers will be in action in the 83rd edition of Senior National Badminton Championships that begin in the Assamese city of Guwahati. Defending champion Saina Nehwal and last edition's runner-up PV Sindhu will be the biggest attractions in Women's Singles.
- Question 2: Winner of Senior Men's National hockey title 2019 is..?
Explanation:Railway Sports Promotion Board on Sunday lifted the 9th Senior National Men's Hockey Championship crown at Gwalior.
- Question 3: The Nyishi tribe is from ....?
Explanation: The Nyishi tribe of Arunachal Pradesh is celebrating its fortnight-long Boori Boot Yollo festival. Boori Boot Yollo is observed in the month of February every year to welcome spring and a successful harvest.
- Question 4: Where is Dera Baba Nanak land Check post, which was in news recently?
Explanation:The Centre on designated Dera Baba Nanak land Check post in Gurdaspur district of Punjab as an authorised immigration checkpoint to exit and entry for visiting Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara in Pakistan.
A notification issued by the Home ministry says all classes of passengers with valid travel documents can exit or enter through the post.
The government also appointed the Chief Immigration Officer as the Civil Authority for the purpose, with effect from today
- Question 5: __ has recently called for a total ban on nuclear weapons?
Explanation: The Red Cross has called for a total ban on nuclear weapons, warning of the growing risk that such arms could again be used with devastating effect.
The International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies launched a global campaign to raise awareness about the rising nuclear threat facing the world.
- Question 6: Jeremy Lalrinnunga is related with..
Explanation:Youth Olympic Games gold medallist Jeremy Lalrinnunga aggregated 288kg to take the silver medal in the men’s 67kg category in the EGAT’s Cup international weightlifting championships, an Olympic qualifying event.
- Question 7: Who wrote - Let’s Talk On Air: Conversations with Radio Presenters ?
Explanation:Let's Talk On Air: Conversations with Radio Presenters by Rakesh Anand Bakshi features interviews and career advice from these presenters.
- Question 8: 13th International Oil and Gas Conference - PETROTECH-2019 is held in..
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said there is a need to move towards responsible pricing of Oil and Gas to balance the interests of both the producer and the consumer.
He was inaugurating the 13th International Oil and Gas Conference - PETROTECH-2019 in Greater Noida.
- Question 9: National Deworming Day is observed on..
Explanation: The National Deworming Day is a single fixed-day approach to treating intestinal worm infections in all children aged 1- 19 years, and is held on 10 February and 10 August each year.