- Question 1: What is the rate of interest on loan given under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Farmers Welfare Scheme?
Explanation:The Prime Minister will also distribute loan cheques to selected beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Farmers Welfare Scheme.
Under this scheme of the Uttarakhand Government, multi-purpose loans of up to one lakh rupees will be made available to the farmers at a very low-interest rate of two percent.
The slow interest important step towards the goal of doubling the income of farmers in the State by 2022.
- Question 2: Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the continuation of sub-schemes under Umbrella programme for the development of Scheduled Tribes from the period till ...?
Explanation: Briefing reporters after the Cabinet meeting, Finance Minister Piyush Goyal said, over 10 crores Scheduled Tribe people will benefit from it. The total layout for the programme is 11,900 crore rupees.
The scheme will also promote efficiency in the delivery of service and enhance the reach of welfare schemes of government in service deficient tribal areas in the sectors such as livelihood, health, education, through efforts of Voluntary Organisations.
- Question 3: The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up-gradation Scheme (CLCS-TUS) with a total outlay of ___ crore rupees?
Explanation: The scheme aims at improving the competitiveness of MSMEs by integrating various ongoing schematic interventions aimed at up-grading technology through Credit Linked Capital Subsidy (CLCS).
- Question 4: Rajasthan has passed __ quota bill for Gujjars, four other communities?
Explanation: Rajasthan government on Wednesday passed a bill to provide five per cent quota in jobs and educational institutions to Gurjars and four other communities.
The government introduced the Rajasthan Backward Classes Amendment Bill, 2019, which was passed by the assembly.
The government has also decided to increase the ceiling of creamy layer from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 8 lakh.
- Question 5: Bihar has announced universal old age pension scheme-Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojna of ___ rupees monthly pension?
Explanation: Bihar government has announced a universal old age pension scheme - Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojna- MVPY (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना) for all people above 60 years of age.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar told state assembly that the scheme will come into force from the 1st of April this year. He said, except those senior citizens who have retired from government service, all will be eligible for 400 rupees monthly pension irrespective of caste, religion or community.
- Question 6: Women with four children to get life tax exemption in ___?
Explanation: Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has said that women in the country with four children or more will be exempted for life from paying income tax, in a move aimed at boosting the country’s population.
In his state of the nation address, Obran today said that this was a way of defending Hungary's future without depending on immigration.
Obran also criticised the mixed population of European countries.
- Question 7: ___ hosted Women's Hero Gold Cup 2019 Football tournament?
Explanation: Myanmar and Nepal will meet in the summit clash of the Women's Hero Gold Cup 2019 Football tournament at Bhubaneswar
- Question 8: ___ has been named brand ambassador of Rajasthan Royals?
Explanation: Australia spin legend Shane Warne has been named the brand ambassador of Rajasthan Royals for the upcoming Indian Premier League.
Warne, who led Rajasthan Royals to its first and only IPL title in 2008, was the mentor of the side last season. But this year the Australian will be associated with the team in a new role.
- Question 9: Jemimah Rodrigues is related with...?
Explanation: In Cricket, Indian batswomen Jemimah Rodrigues and Smriti Mandhana on Tuesday jumped four places to be second and sixth in the ICC T20 rankings despite their team's 0-3 loss in New Zealand.