- Question 1: Indian government has launched a blockchain-enabled marketplace app for....?
Explanation: the Ministry of commerce has launched a blockchain-enabled marketplace app for coffee to help farmers integrate with markets so that they can realise fair prices for the commodity.
- Question 2: The State of the Global Climate report has been launched by...?
Explanation: World Meteorological Organization report presents a grim picture of the accelerating physical signs and socio-economic impacts of the climate change across the world as record greenhouse gas concentrations drive global temperatures towards increasingly dangerous levels.
- Question 3: A multi-disciplinary terror monitoring group (MDTMG) for which of the following states has been set up for....?
Explanation:The group will ensure synergized and concerted action against terror financing and terror-related activities in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Question 4: Who is the writer of the book - Gandhi: The Writer?
- Question 5: Bank of Baroda has become the 2nd largest state-owned lender after merging Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank and now it has ...branches?
Explanation: Bank of Baroda (BoB) today became the second largest state-owned lender after merging Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank into it as part of the first three-way amalgamation.
The consolidated entity started its operation with a business mix of over 15 lakh crore rupees of the balance sheet, with deposits and advances of 8.75 lakh crore and 6.25 lakh crore rupees, respectively.
BoB now has over 9,500 branches, 13,400 ATMs, 85,000 employees to serve 12 crore customers.
- Question 6: The first city in the country to MOVE from Euro-IV grade petrol and diesel to Euro-VI fuels is...?
Explanation: Supply of ultra-clean Euro-VI grade petrol and diesel has begun in cities adjoining the national capital since April 1.
- Question 7: India has extended - disturbed area - tag under AFSPA for three districts of ...?
Explanation:The Centre has extended the - disturbed area - tag under Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) for three districts of Arunachal Pradesh for another six months, while withdrawing it partly from three other districts bordering Assam.
- Question 8: On April 1 __- celebrated 84th foundation day?
Explanation: Odisha is celebrating 84 years of its foundation. The day is also known as - Utkal Divas.
To commemorate the sacrifices of people for the formation of Odisha province in 1936, programmes are being organised at various places across the State.
- Question 9: __ was the first State to be formed on linguistic basis in 1936?
Explanation: Odisha was the first State to be formed on linguistic basis in 1936. Earlier, Odisha was part of Bihar.