- Question 1: World Bio-fuel Day is observed on..
- Question 2: Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2017 will amend Banking Regulation Act... ?
Explanation: AIR Correspondent reports, the bill seeks to amend the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 to insert provisions for handling cases related to stressed assets of banks. Stressed assets are loans where the borrower has defaulted in repayment or where the loan has been restructured.
- Question 3: ___ is hosting 15th BIMSTEC Ministerial Meeting ?
Explanation: Prime Minister of Nepal Sher Bahadur Deuba has said that terrorism continues to be the greatest threat to peace, democracy, development and good neighborliness.
Inaugurating the 15th BIMSTEC Ministerial Meeting at Kathmandu this evening, Mr. Deuba said that Nepal firmly and unequivocally condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
- Question 4: Govt has fixed the target of installing 60 giga watt wind power capacity by ..?
Explanation: Government has fixed an ambitious target of installing 60 giga watt (GW) wind power capacity in the country by 2022.
Replying to supplementaries in Lok Sabha today, Power Minister Piyush Goyal said the current wind power installed capacity in the country is over 32.5 GW.
- Question 5: Neeraj Chopra is related with..
Explanation: At the World Athletics Championships in London, India's fast-rising javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra will feature in the qualification round tonight.
The 19-year-old world junior record holder has an outside chance of clinching a medal.
- Question 6: India Ranks ___ in Global Retirement Index ?
Explanation:India ranked 43rd position in 2017 Global Retirement Index (GRI). It is published by French asset management company Natixis Global.
- Question 7: Amazon has launched Virtual Customer Service in __ Indian Cities?
Explanation: VCS has currently been launched in Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore, and Noida and is hiring for entry level job opportunities along with opportunities for team managers and group managers in these cities.
- Question 8: ___ is the first state to Implement Coal Utilisation Between Power Units?
Explanation:The Gujarat government has issued a tender for power developers to receive cheap coal marked for the state in return for selling coal-based power at less than Rs 2.82 a unit.
- Question 9: Sitaram Panchal was a famous ...?
Explanation:Bollywood actor Sitaram Panchal passed away after almost a year-long battle with kidney and lung cancer. He was 54.
- Question 10: What is the capital of Kazakhstan ?
Explanation:Indian shooter Kynan Chenai won a bronze in men’s trap event, his first international medal at the senior level, at the 7th Asian Championship Shotgun at Astana, Kazakhstan.