- Question 1: ___ has launched the world’s largest nuclear-powered icebreaker ship called Sibir?
- Question 2: - No helmet, no petrol - rule for two-wheeler riders has been launched in ... ?
Explanation:Andhra Pradesh government has decided to implement - No helmet, No petrol - rule in the state with immediate effect. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu gave green to officials directing them that the rule must be implemented in all petrol bunks across the state.
- Question 3: The first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival will be held in... ?
Explanation:The first ever ASEAN-India Music Festival will be held at Purana Quila in New Delhi.
The 3 day festival is being organised by External Affairs Ministry in collaboration with Culture Ministry to celebrate the 25th year anniversary of ASEAN-India Dialogue Relations.
- Question 4: India and ___ have signed agreements on trade, communication, and media to boost bilateral ties?
Explanation:India and Ethiopia have signed agreements on trade, communication and media to boost bilateral ties.
The agreements were signed after wide ranging talks between President Ram Nath Kovind and his Ethiopian counterpart Mulatu Teshome at Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
The two leaders discussed economic relations between the two countries and also support to Ethiopia in the power healthcare, and education sectors.
- Question 5: ___ has launched ‘Neo’ a servicing bot for Twitter?
Explanation: The HDFC Life Insurance Company has launched - Neo - that uses artificial intelligence for customer service. This is the second bot put in operation by HDFC Life, after the launch of SPOK, which was an email bot to answer customer queries.
- Question 6: Who is the Minister of Food Processing Industries of India?
Explanation: The food processing sector will attract investments worth at least USD 10 billion in the coming two to three years, riding on reforms initiated by the government, Union minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal said.
- Question 7: World Space Week is observed ...?
Explanation:The 2017 theme - Exploring New Worlds In Space - is an outward facing theme that serves to inspire the world.
- Question 8: World Teachers Day is observed on..?
Explanation:The World Teachers’ Day (WTD) is observed every year on October 5 to 1994 to commemorate the anniversary of the signing of the 1966 UNESCO/ILO Recommendation concerning the Status of Teachers.
- Question 9: Pando is tribe from...?
Explanation:A team of National Commission for Scheduled Tribes is on a two day visit to Chhattisgarh to investigate deaths of large number of people belonging to a primitive tribe.
Nearly 29 deaths of people belonging to 'Pando' tribe, have been reported in two months' duration due to illnesses in Surajpur district in North Chhattisgarh.