- Question 1: IPPB Bank to become operational in 650 districts by ...?
Explanation: They will facilitate financial inclusion. In reply to a question, Minister of Communications Manoj Sinha said in New Delhi that these banks will be linked to 1.55 lakh rural post offices and carry out banking services.
- Question 2: Price of new series of SGBs fixed at ___ per gram ?
Explanation: The price of the new series of Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) which will open on Monday, has been fixed at 2,961 rupees per gram.
Finance Ministry in a statement said, the government, in consultation with the RBI, has decided to offer a discount of 50 rupees per gram to investors applying online and making payments digitally.
- Question 3: Kidambi Srikanth is related with...?
Explanation: Star India shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has pulled out of the China Open Superseries tournament due to injury.
However, he will be back in action after a week's rest at the Hong Kong Super Series where he will have the chance to reach the World No. 1 ranking.
- Question 4: Name the Defence Minister of India?
Explanation: Senior BJP leader and Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that opposing Gujarati and the cause of Gujarat is in the DNA of Congress party.
- Question 5: India Disaster Response Summit 2017 held in..?
Explanation:The Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Kiren Rijiju has inaugurated the India Disaster Response Summit in New Delhi. The summit was organised jointly by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) and Facebook.
- Question 6: The first State in India to Treat Hepatitis-C Patients with Oral Medicine is... ?
Explanation: Haryana has emerged as the first state in the country to treat Hepatitis-C patients through oral medicine, according to the health minister Anil Vij of the state.
- Question 7: Home Loan limit for Central Govt Employees Raised to rupee __ lakh?
Explanation:Incorporating the accepted recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission, the government has raised the maximum amount that a central government employee can borrow from the government to Rs 25 lakh for new construction/purchase of new house/flat.
Earlier this limit was only Rs 7.50 lakh.
- Question 8: Manu Sharma who died recently was a famous ...?
Explanation:Noted author and Padma Shri awardee Manu Sharma died in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh following a prolonged illness.
- Question 9: Who wrote the book - Krishna Ki Atmakatha ?
Explanation:Padma Shri Awardee Author Manu Sharma has passed away recently.
- Question 10: Name the Former Prime Minister of Nepal who died recently?
Explanation: He first became Prime Minister of Nepal in 1969. Bista served three times as PM from 1969 to 1970, 1971 to 1973 and 1977 to 1979.