- Question 1: Which union ministry will celebrate Child Rights Week ‘Hausla 2017’?
Explanation:The Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) will celebrate the Child Rights Week Hausla 2017 between 16 and 20 November. To mark the occasion various events will be held including Bal Sansad, painting competition, athletics meet, football, chess competition and speech writing.
- Question 2: Which state has become the India’s first state to treat Hepatitis-C patients through oral medicine?
Explanation:Haryana has become the India’s first state to treat Hepatitis-C patients of all categories through oral medicine. This drug will be provided free of cost for permanent residents of all categories at the district level.
- Question 3: Which international organisation will get 2017 Mother Teresa Memorial Award Award for social justice?
Explanation:The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has been named as the recipient of the Harmony Foundation’s 2017 Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice as an acknowledgement of its exceptional work worldwide.
- Question 4: Which language has been declared as the second official language by the Telangana state government?
Explanation:K Chandrashekar Rao, the Chief Minister of Telangana, has declared Urdu as the state’s second official language. Every office in the state will now have an Urdu speaking officer.
- Question 5: India’s first cartoon network theme park - Amaazia - will come up in which city?
Explanation:Broadcaster Turner International India and Gujarat-based Rajgreen Group have entered into a brand partnership to set up India’s first Cartoon Network branded amusement park “Amaazia” in Surat, Gujarat. The park is expected to be operational by the first quarter of 2019 on a budget of Rs 450 crore.
- Question 6: The 2017 National Legal Services Day (NLSD) is celebrated on ...?
Explanation:The National Legal Services Day (NLSD) is celebrated every year on November 9 to make all people aware about the functions and their activities done by the Legal Services in India.
- Question 7: Where is Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development ?
Explanation:Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu has come out with Youth Development Index and Report 2017.
- Question 8: Who has been appointed the new Director General of Police (DGP) of Telangana State Government?
Explanation:Hyderabad Police Commissioner M Mahender Reddy has been appointed the new Director General of Police (DGP) of Telangana State. He will be the second DGP of the state after its formation in 2014.
- Question 9: ___ ahs suspended licenses for automatic weapons
Explanation:Pakistan has suspended licences for all automatic weapons as part of a commitment by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to ban deadly firearms in the country.
- Question 10: Which country to host the 12th edition of East Asia Summit (EAS-2017)?
Explanation:The 12th edition of East Asia Summit (EAS) will be held in Angeles, Philippines on November 13–14, 2017. It is a unique Leaders-led forum of 18 countries of the Asia-Pacific region formed to further the objectives of regional peace, security and prosperity.