- Question 1: Ritu Phogat has clinched silver in __ category at the under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship-2017 in Poland?
Explanation:Ritu Phogat has clinched the silver medal in Under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship at Poland.
- Question 2: __ is hosting 36th International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020)?
Explanation:The 36th edition of International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020) will be held in New Delhi, India in the year 2020.
- Question 3: India and ___ recently signed Air Services Agreement?
Explanation:India and Greece today signed Air Services Agreement and MoU on Cooperation in the field of New and Renewable Energy in New Delhi.
- Question 4: November 26 in ___ the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India ?
Explanation:The 2017 Constitution Day (or Samvidhan Divas) is celebrated every year in India on November 26 to commemorate the adoption of Constitution of India. On this day in 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950.
- Question 5: ___ has announced a scheme to boost freshwater aquaculture
Explanation:Odisha government today launched a scheme to boost fish production in the state with a budgetary provision of 96 crore rupees.
The 'Fish Pond Yojana' scheme was launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- Question 6: ___ has chaired the 12th Standing Committee meeting of the Inter-State Council (ISC)?
Explanation:Rajnath Singh, the Union Home Minister, has chaired the 12th Standing Committee meeting of the Inter-State Council (ISC) in New Delhi on November 25, 2017. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the recommendations of the Punchhi Commission on Centre-State Relations.
- Question 7: Which city to host the 15th MIFF for Documentary, Short, Animation Film?
Explanation:The 15th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF) for Documentary, Short and Animation Film will be organised from January 28 to February 3, 2018 at the Films Division premises in Mumbai.
- Question 8: Which country is hosting the 2017 International Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX)?
Explanation:The 2017 International Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) has started in Bangladesh from November 26 to 28, 2017. The exercise will be inaugurated by Prime Minister of Bangladesh on November 27, 2017 in Cox Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Question 9: Who has won the best actor award at the most prestigious 2017 Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA)?
Explanation:Rajkummar Rao has won the best actor award for his movie “Newton” at the most prestigious 11th Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA-2017).
- Question 10: What is the theme of the 2017 International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (IDEVAW)?
Explanation:The International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (IDEVAW) is observed every year on November 25 is to raise public awareness on issues of violence against women and girls, including how men and boys can play a more active role in eliminating this violence.