- Question 1: ___ is hosting three day International Dharma Dhamma conference?
Explanation: President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated three day International Dharma- Dhamma conference this afternoon in RAJGIR in Bihar.
The conference is on State and Social Order in Dharma -Dhamma Traditions.This conference has been jointly organised by India Foundation, Nalanda University, Ministry of External Affairs, Asean India and Vietnamese Buddhist Sangha.
- Question 2: Railways launched __ App for freight managers?
Explanation:In a major digital initiative to help plan the traffic flows and optimize freight operations, Railways have launched Smart Freight Operation Optimisation and Real Time Information, SFOORTI, App for freight managers.
The App provides features for monitoring and managing freight business using Geographic Information System, GIS, Views and Dashboard. With this application both passenger and freight trains can be tracked over Zones, Divisions and Sections in single GIS View.
- Question 3: Name the PM of Israel?
Explanation: Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu will be on a six day visit to India from 14th of this month. He will arrive in New Delhi along with a business delegation.
Benjamin Netanyahu will attend the Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi besides meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Question 4: Nepal will receive internet bandwidth from ...other than India ?
Explanation:Nepal will receive internet bandwidth from China from tomorrow, ending the Himalayan nation's sole dependence on India for connecting to the cyberspace.
State-owned telecom company Nepal Telecom (NT) said that all the groundwork has been completed to formally connect Nepal with Chinese bandwidth.
- Question 5: Newly discovered fossils show that moths and butterflies have been on the planet for at least ___ million years.
Explanation: The find pushes back the date for the origins of the Lepidoptera, one of the most prized and studied insect groups. Researchers say they can learn more about the conservation of butterflies and moths by studying their early evolution.
- Question 6: Spain has surpassed the United States to become the world's second most visited country after ___? .
Explanation: Spain last year surpassed the United States to become the world's second most visited country after France. Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy speaking during a visit to Italy said that 82 million people visited in 2017, a nine percent increase over the previous year.
- Question 7: Bhima-Koregaon clashes has related with..?
Explanation: On January 1st, a youth was killed allegedly during the violence that erupted in Koregaon Bhima village in Pune district.
- Question 8: Recently, Cyclone Ockhi hit __?
Explanation: The Kerala Government today decided to constitute a monitoring committee to ensure disbursal of financial assistance to families of Cyclone Ockhi victims in a time bound manner. The decision in this regard was taken at the Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Question 9: ___ has rolled out e-Raktkosh web portal in all 45 government blood banks?
Explanation:Punjab has rolled out e-Raktkosh web portal in all the 45 government blood banks.
The web portal provides the guidelines and streamlines the workflow of blood blanks and storage centres across the nation and interconnects all blood banks with a single network.