- Question 1: Indian architect ___ has won 2018 Pritzker Prize?
Explanation:Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi has been awarded this year's Pritzker Prize for being able to interpret architecture and transform it into buildings that respect Eastern culture. The Pritzker Prize is regarded as architecture's equivalent to the Nobel Prize.
- Question 2: India-China bilateral trade has reached historic high of USD ___ billion in 2017
Explanation:The India-China bilateral trade has reached 84(point)44 billion US dollar last year, an historic high.
A rare novelty of the bilateral trade otherwise dominated by the Chinese exports was about 40 per cent increase of Indian exports to China in 2017 totalling to 16.34 billion dollar, data of the Chinese General Administration of Customs accessed by PTI Beijing showed.
- Question 3: Name the new CM of Nagaland?
Explanation:People’s Democratic Alliance, PDA’s leader Niephui Rio has been sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Nagaland today while State BJP Legislatures leader Y. Patton has been appointed as Deputy Chief Minister.
- Question 4: ___ government has made sale of gutka a non-bailable offence
Explanation:Maharashtra Government is planning to make sale of gutka a non-bailable offence. Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration Minister Girish Bapat informed the state Legislative Council today that the punishment for trying to sell the banned product will also be enhanced to three years in prison.
- Question 5: Iran has signed a deal with __ to connect key port to rail network
Explanation:China will build a train line connecting the Iranian port of Bushehr to the rest of the country's railway network under a 700 million USW dollar deal signed today.
The agreement was inked in Tehran in the presence of Iranian Transport Minister Abbas Akhoundi and officials from China Machinery Industry Construction Group.
- Question 6: First cyber police station of Haryana established in ...?
Explanation:The first cyber police station of Haryana has been established in Gurugram where cyber offences related cases will be registered.
The cyber police station was inaugurated today by CEO, Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority, V Umashankar along with Commissioner of Police, Sandeep Khirwar.
- Question 7: Which platform has been launched by the Union Government on the occasion of 2018 International Women’s Day?
Explanation:The platform aspires to substantially increase the number of women entrepreneurs who will create and empower a dynamic New India.
WEP will provide opportunities to women to realize their entrepreneurial aspirations, scale-up innovative initiatives and chalk-out sustainable, long-term strategies for their businesses.
- Question 8: Who has become the first Indian woman from the field of law and justice to be conferred the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’?
Explanation:Gita Mittal, the Delhi High Court Acting Chief Justice, has become the first woman from the field of law and justice to be conferred the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’, India’s highest civilian honour for women.
- Question 9: Name the founder of NITI Aayog CEO ?
Explanation: NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant today launched the Women Entrepreneurship Platform, WEP, on the occasion of International Women's Day.
The platform aspires to substantially increase the number of women entrepreneurs who will create and empower a dynamic New India.