- Question 1: A dope test has been made a must for getting arms licence in..?
Explanation: In a move aimed at checking the misuse of the licensed weapons, the Jalandhar district administration has made it mandatory for the applicant, seeking fresh or renewal of arms license in to undergo a dope test.
- Question 2: Where is Satish Dhawan Space Centre?
Explanation:ISRO successfully launched the GSLV-F08 carrying the GSAT6A communication satellite from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh.
This launch adds another feather in ISRO's cap as it is mastering the technique of making home-made communication satellites.
- Question 3: Where is Rajasthan's First Mega Food Park?
Explanation:In Rajasthan, Union Minister for Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal has inaugurated the first mega food park of the state at Roopangarh village near Ajmer.
The mega food park would attract an additional investment of about Rs. 250 crore in about 30 food processing units in the park and to a turnover of about 500 crore rupees per annum.
- Question 4: What is the fund allocation for Credit Guarantee Fund for Education Loans Scheme
Explanation:Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the continuation of the Credit Guarantee Fund for Education Loans Scheme and continuation and modification of Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme with a financial outlay of 6,600 crore rupees from 2017-18 to 2019-20.
The scheme will cover loans for pursuing professional and technical courses to promote quality education.
- Question 5: Cabinet has approved ___ To Boost Development Projects In North-East?
Explanation: Cabinet has approved Schemes of North Eastern Council (NEC) including the continuation of existing Schemes.
It will boost the development projects in North-East. Four thousand five hundred crore rupees have been approved for the scheme for three years up to March 2020.
- Question 6: The NITI Aayog has launched the baseline ranking for 115 aspirational districts based on __ indicators?
Explanation:The NITI Aayog has launched the baseline ranking for 115 aspirational districts based on 49 indicators across five sectors that include health and nutrition, education, agriculture and water resources, financial inclusion and skill development, and basic infrastructure.
- Question 7: RBI has Imposed rupee 58.9 Crore Penalty On ___ Bank?
Explanation:The RBI has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs. 58.9 crore on ICICI Bank Limited for non-compliance with the directions issued by the RBI on direct sale of securities from its Held To Maturity (HTM) portfolio and specified disclosure in this regard.
- Question 8: The 17th sub-junior National Wushu Championship will be held in...?
Explanation:The four-day 17th Sub-junior National Wushu Championship began in Jammu.
The national level sports event is being organised in the winter capital city of Jammu by the the Wushu Association of India in collaboration with J&K State Sports Council at MA Stadium.