- Question 1: Recently, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) lost its communication link with its __ satellite?
Explanation:The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is yet to restore the communication link with its GSAT-6A satellite.
A source in ISRO said, orbit raising maneuvers were carried out from the Master Control Facility in Hassan to place the satellite in its intended orbit of 36,000 kms.
- Question 2: Pankaj Advani is related with..?
Explanation:Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni and billiards champion Pankaj Advani are among the 41 prominent personalities who will be conferred with the prestigious Padma awards of 2018 by President Ram Nath Kovind in New Delhi.
- Question 3: When was Britain's Royal Air Force founded...?
Explanation: Queen Elizabeth II has sent congratulations to Britain's Royal Air Force on the 100th anniversary of its founding.
Queen Elizabeth II has sent congratulations to Britain's Royal Air Force on the 100th anniversary of its founding.
The queen's message was read at a breakfast reception held today at a central London building that served as the RAF's first headquarters.
The Royal Air Force was created on 1st of April 1918 through the merger of the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service.
- Question 4: Name the Chinese space lab which will hit Earth atmosphere?
Explanation:A defunct Chinese space lab hurtled through Earth's atmosphere today, breaking up into pieces as it headed towards a watery grave in the South Pacific.
Moments after predicting a slightly later re-entry over the Atlantic, China's Manned Space Engineering Office said, the eight-tonne Tiangong-1 mostly burnt up above the vast ocean's central region.
- Question 5: Hmar People's Convention is related with..?
Explanation:The stage is set for the signing of a peace pact between the Mizoram government and the Manipur-based Hmar People's Convention (Democratic), HPC (D) in Aizawl.
- Question 6: Govt has signed a $80mn loan agreement with ADB to help modernize Technical Education in ...?
Explanation:Asian Development Bank, ADB and Government of India today signed 80 million dollar loan to help modernize Technical and Vocational Education and Training, TVET institutions and improve the skills ecosystem in Himachal Pradesh.
- Question 7: Seventh Conference on International Security held in...?
Explanation:Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will be travelling to Russia to attend the seventh Moscow Conference on International Security. This will be her first visit to Russia in her capacity as the Defence Minister.
- Question 8: C.V. Rajendran was a famous..?
Explanation: Tamil film director C.V. Rajendran, who was part of late C.V. Sridhar’s unit died aged 81.
- Question 9: Kadaknath is a .... breed?
Explanation:Six years after it applied for the Geographical Indications (GI) tag for Kadaknath, a chicken breed whose black meat is in demand in some quarters, Madhya Pradesh has got the coveted label.