- Question 1: Cambridge Analytica is related with...?
Explanation:Facebook has said, personal data on as many as 87 million of its users was improperly shared with British political consultancy, Cambridge Analytica.
- Question 2: Election Commission to set up 450 Pink polling booths in...?
Explanation:The Election Commission has decided to set up 450 Sakhi Pink booths during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
The booths will be managed completely by female staff including presiding officer, polling officer, micro observers and security personnel.
- Question 3: P Gururaja is related with...?
Explanation:On the first day of competitions at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games today, India began their campaign with a Silver Medal in Weightlifting. In the 56 kilogram category, P Gururaja lifted a total weight of 249 kg to finish second in the event.
The 25-year old Gururaja equalled his personal best. Malaysia took the Gold, while Sri Lanka settled for the Bronze.
- Question 4: India-Japan-US Trilateral Talks are being held in ....?
Explanation:The crucial dialogue between the three leading democratic powers (viz. India, Japan and the USA) of the Indo-Pacific region was held in New Delhi.
- Question 5: An MoU has been signed between the Indian Army and ___ Bank on the Defence Salary Package?
Explanation: The first MoU between HDFC Bank and the Indian Army was signed in 2011 and was renewed in Mar 2015.
- Question 6: Govt. has a target of setting up __ new airports in next three years?
- Question 7: ___ has Introduced - Rupashree Scheme - for Marriage of Poor Girls?
Explanation:The state government of West Bengal introduced a new scheme called ‘Rupashree’ in order to provide marriage assistance to girls coming from economically weaker families with a budgetary allocation of Rs 1500 crore.
- Question 8: Where is Konark Sun Temple?
Explanation:A world-class interpretation centre and other tourist facilities for visitors were inaugurated at the Konark Sun Temple, Odisha.
- Question 9: India Ranks ___ in Global Startup Ecosystem as per Startupblink Report?
Explanation: According to report released by global startup ecosystem map Startupblink, India was ranked 37th out of 125 countries in global startup ecosystem in 2017.
Startupblink is a global startup ecosystem map with tens of thousands of registered startups, coworking spaces, and accelerators.