- Question 1: Iran and ___ have resumed gas swap operation?
Explanation: Iran has resumed gas swap with Turkmenistan since March 28 following negotiations held between the Presidents of the two neighbours.
Xinhua cited official IRNA news agency yesterday said, last January, Iran stopped gas swap with Turkmenistan because of its low quality.
- Question 2: __ has banned exports of dual-use items to North Korea
Explanation: China has banned the export to North Korea of some items with potential dual-use in weapons of mass destruction.
The Chinese Ministry of Commerce said in a statement on its website that the list of items reflects a UN Security Council resolution adopted unanimously in September over North Korea's ballistic missile and nuclear programmes.
- Question 3: __ is the first state in the North East to implement the state component of PMKVY through Directorate of Skill Development (DSD)?
Explanation: Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb launched the state component of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) in Agartala yesterday.
He assured that the target to give training to more than 1 lakh 16,000 youths by 2020 will be achieved and as a result the problem of unemployment prevailing in the state will be solved.
Tripura is also the first state in the country implementing pilot project for accreditation for skilled candidates who would be imparted training programmes in different trades under various departments and private training providers.
- Question 4: With which state will you associate Satyagrah Se Swacchagraha?
Explanation: In Bihar, Satyagrah Se Swacchagraha, a week long cleanliness awareness campaign, has evoked good response across the state.
The state-wide campaign would culminate on Tuesday with a concluding ceremony of the centenary year of Champaran Satyagraha at Motihari in East Champaran district.
- Question 5: Jitu Rai is related with...?
Explanation: In shooting, Jitu Rai won gold in Men's 10 meter Air pistol and Om Mitharwal got bronze.
- Question 6: ___ has Launched Mobile App Bi-lingual - Uzhavan - for Farmers
Explanation:To use technology for farmers benefit, Tamil Nadu government has come out with a mobile application named Uzhavan (farmer) app that will allow ryots to have access to nine types of services. It was launched by Chief Minister K Palaniswami.
- Question 7: ___ has Topped in 4G Connectivity Among 20 Largest Cities?
Explanation:Patna tops in 4G connectivity among 20 of India’s largest cities. It has emerged ahead of the likes of Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi, according to the report of OpenSignal, a wireless coverage mapping company.
- Question 8: ___ has launched Gobardhan Yojana to Support Farmers?
Explanation:The Haryana government has launched the 'Gobardhan Yojana' to provide for the sale of organic manure and cow urine with an aim to benefit farmers.
A provision of Rs 11 crore has been made to provide benefits of various projects under this scheme
- Question 9: The Indian Air Force (IAF) is going to conduct its biggest ever combat exercise named ...?
Explanation:For the first time, the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft Tejas will be taking part in the exercise and will perform both the offensive and defensive roles.