- Question 1: Who is the 49th recipient of Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
Explanation: Veteran Hindi film actor Vinod Khanna was today given Dadasaheb Phalke Award posthumously. Khanna is the 49th recipient of the Award, which is Indian cinema's highest honour.
- Question 2: Name the National Security Advisor of India?
Explanation: National Security Advisor Ajit Doval had talks with the top official of China's ruling Communist Party Yang Jiechi in Shanghai during which both sides agreed to maintain the pace of high-level exchanges.
- Question 3: Govt has target of constructing 1 crore houses under PMAY-Gramin by 31st of March..
- Question 4: India and have signed seven MoU at Defence expo?
Explanation: India and Russia signed 7 MoUs at Defence Expo at Thiruvidanthai, near Chennai.
These MoUs were signed between the Indian Private Defence sector manufacturing companies and Russian Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for manufacture, development of spares, sub-assemblies and assemblies of identified Russian origin platforms in use by the Indian Armed Forces.
The MoUs were signed during third India-Russia Military-Industrial Conference held on the sidelines of DefExpo 2018.
- Question 5: PM has launched a scheme for the transformation of - ____ - from Jangala village in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh?
Explanation:Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch a scheme for the transformation of - Aspirational Districts - from Jangala village in Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
Bijapur is among 115 poorest districts in the country which have been selected on the basis of their poor indicators in the field of education, health, basic infrastructure and financial inclusion.
- Question 6: First regional conference of eastern states on Water Resources to be held in ___ ?
Explanation:The first regional conference of eastern states on Water Resources will be held in Kolkata to address the outstanding water issues of these states.
The conference will deliberate on finding a solution to mitigate inter and intra-basin issues relating to water resources in Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and West Bengal, official sources said.
- Question 7: ___ has seeked the GST exemption on gurudwara langar food ingredients?
Explanation: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has urged the GST Council to grant an exemption to all input ingredients like butter, purified butter or ghee, edible oil and spices, for preparing - langar - (community kitchen) food served by gurudwaras.
- Question 8: What is India rank in the latest annual Index of Economic Freedom?
Explanation:India has jumped 13 places in the last one year to 130th spot in the latest annual Index of Economic Freedom released by a top American think-tank the Heritage Foundation.
In 2017, India with a score of 52.6 points was ranked at 143 among 180 countries, two spots below neighbour Pakistan.
- Question 9: Kidambi Srikanth is related with..?
Explanation:Ace Indian shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has become the World number 1 in men’s singles category after Badminton World Federation updated its weekly rankings.
He overtook World Champion Viktor Axelsen at the top of rankings with 76,895 points.