- Question 1: Govt. plans ___ lakh health, wellness Centres to be set up under Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Explanation:Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the first health center under Ayushman Bharat Scheme in jangla village of Bijapur district in Chhattisgarh.
Mr. Modi arrived in Bijapur district this morning to launch various projects. Bijapur is among 115 poorest districts in the country which have been selected on the basis of their poor indicators in the field of education, health, basic infrastructure and financial inclusion.
- Question 2: Govt. plans to develop Mopa in airport...?
Explanation:Union minister of Civil Aviation and Commerce and Industry Suresh Prabhu visited the proposed Mopa airport site in North Goa this afternoon.
- Question 3: E-Way Bill system for Intra-State movement of goods comes into force in... states?
Explanation:E-Way Bill system for Intra-State movement of goods comes into force from April 15 in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh.
According to Finance Ministry, with the roll-out of e-Way Bill system in these States, trade and industry will be further facilitated so far as the transport of goods is concerned. This will also help in paving the way for a nation-wide single e-Way Bill system.
The Ministry has asked trade and industry and transporters located in these States to obtain registration and enrollment on e-Way Bill portal namely www.ewaybillgst.gov.in.
- Question 4: India Mobile Congress 2018 to be Held in ...?
Explanation:It is one of the biggest gathering of Mobile, Internet and Technology events in Asia, organized by Department of Telecommunications and Cellular Operators Association of India.
- Question 5: Small Industries and Development Bank of India has announced a plan to promote micro-enterprises in __ aspirational districts across the country.
- Question 6: Sanjeev Rajput is related with..?
Explanation: Shooter Sanjeev Rajput won the men's 50m Rifle 3 Positions with a Games record at the 2018 Commonwealth Games to seven.
- Question 7: 1st Indian to Win Gold in Javelin Throw in CWG 2018 is...?
Explanation:Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian javelin thrower to claim a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games, with a season’s best effort of 86.47m in the final.
- Question 8: 1st Indian Woman to Win CWG Boxing Gold is..?
Explanation:Five-time world champion and Olympic bronze medallist MC Mary Kom has become the first Indian woman boxer to win a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games.
- Question 9: Air India set to resume flight from Durgapur, ___ to Delhi?
Explanation:National carrier Air India is set to resume its direct flight linking industrial town of Durgapur in West Bengal with Delhi from tomorrow after a gap of nearly 22 months.
According to Air India, the flight AI-756, to be operated with a 122-seater Airbus A319 aircraft, will leave Durgapur at 0825 hrs and arrive at Delhi at 1035 hrs.