- Question 1: A drainage-cleaning robot has been introduced in __ ?
Explanation: In Chennai, a drainage-cleaning robot has been introduced for the first time at the city corporation as part of efforts to rid of manual scavenging.
According to officials, the robot named Bandicoot has been introduced at a cost of 18 lakh ruppes. Tamil Nadu Minister Kadambur Raju inaugurated the operation of the robot.
- Question 2: Hindi included as third official court language in Abu Dhabi, its two other court languages are ...?
Explanation: Abu Dhabi has decided to include Hindi as the third official language used in its courts, alongside Arabic and English, as part of a move designed to improve access to justice.
- Question 3: Recently, NASA has found that 2018 global temperatures were __ degrees Celsius above the 20th-century average temperature?
Explanation:An independent analysis by NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have found that earth's global surface temperatures in 2018 were the fourth warmest since 1880.
According to scientists, global temperatures in 2018 were 0.83 degrees Celsius warmer than the 1951 to 1980 mean. Globally, 2018's temperatures rank behind those of 2016, 2017 and 2015.
- Question 4: Amit Panghal is related with which sport?
Explanation:In Boxing, Indian pugilists have assured themselves of five medals in the 70th Strandja Memorial tournament at Sofia in Bulgaria.
In the 49 kg category, Asian Games gold medallist Amit Panghal defeated Ukraine's Nazar Kurotchyn, 3-2 to enter the semifinals and assure a Bronze medal.
- Question 5: Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played in...?
Explanation:West Indian batsman Chris Gayle has announced that he will retire from One-day Internationals after the forthcoming World Cup.
- Question 6: Who is the author of the book - Undaunted: Saving the Idea of India?
Explanation:The book claimed that fear rules the country today and there is a danger that the Constitution will be replaced by a document inspired by Hindutva.
- Question 7: ___ will host National Games 2020?
- Question 8: __ has passed a bill to end the minimum education criterion for panchayat and civic poll candidates?
Explanation:The previous Vasundhara Raje-led government had introduced education criterion in 2015 which required a candidate to pass Class X for contesting zila panchayat and civic poll.
- Question 9: 5th International Dam Safety Conference – 2019 held in...?
- Question 10: Which committee has been formed to determine the Methodology for Fixation of the National Minimum Wage?
Explanation: Expert Committee has Submitted its Report on Determining Methodology for Fixing National Minimum Wage